Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Stadium?

vCash
    If we got mods that are Guna act like girls we should just close this thread now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Bring them to LA
    Just a heads up your post will get deleted lol read the first 3 pages
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    If we got mods that are Guna act like girls we should just close this thread now
    And what's wrong with girls?

O.o
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    And what's wrong with girls?

O.o
    Lol nothing, how stupid is it to get your post deleted because you say you want the raiders to move to your city...SMH...

vCash
    Lol nothing, how stupid is it to get your post deleted because you say you want the raiders to move to your city...SMH...
    No it's because people were arguing and showing who's **** is bigger by saying LA is better than Oakland or vice versa. It was turning ugly fast and the original idea of my post wasn't WHERE the team should move, it's if we will get a new stadium AT ALL. Location is irrelevant.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I understand that, but I wasn't .. My post said bring them to LA, lots of raider fans here and it's a big market, someone's thong is twisted today....

vCash
    You can stop with the sexist comments at any time now mkay?
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Wow you too huh?? Sexist comments??? Some men wear thongs... Not me, but some men... Nothing sexist there

vCash
    People take things outa context a lil too much around gere
    Last edited by RAIDERLIFE; 11-29-2012 at 09:58 PM.

vCash
    Miami wants to refurbish Joe Robbie Stadium (they call is something else now) it was built around the same time as Al was trying to get one built for the Raiders. It was the first of the purpose built football stadiums, I think the Marlins played their for a time, but it ushered in an era of quality venues being built in football cities in the 1990's. Thank god dumps like the Vet in Philly and the Kingdome in Seattle were imploded as a result, the stadiums that took their places are cathedrals in comparison.

Its ironic that Al saw this need in the late 1970'sm was ambitious enough to act on it, yet 30 years later the Raiders still play in a dump below sea level.

Yes, as soon as the California economy turns around.

vCash
    I have gone to recent Redskin games at FedEx Field in Landover, MD (wife is a huge Redskin fan) journey to Invesco (Mile High) in Denver once a year and usually catch a couple games in Seattle, after visiting those stadiums and then attending a Raiders home game it, it really puts into perspective what a joke the Raiders venue is. Its nostalgic for me see where Clarance Davis pulled in Stablers pass in the Sea of Hands playoff win over Miami, or where Gannon riddled the Titans defense at will in the 2002 AFC Championship game, but nostalgia aside, the Raiders need a new stadium, they had better start winning football games first.

vCash
    ^ I cant go anymore...thats how upset i get.Its the worst in the league hands down.
    The old Texas Rangers Stadium comes to mind when I think of The O.
    It was like a minor league field, with the outfield bleachers cut out of a natural hillside to save money(lol).

Thats another reason why Id like to see them in one of the LA market projects..either one will set the new standard, will host multiple SBs and other stuff that will just spread the nation out to more and more fans.
    having a new stadium is nice, but I would prefer all the bells and whistles too...that way if you lose the game ,you can still enjoy the day...

vCash
    " Ill stay tripping" Really bro??? Pull up my post... It said nothing to offend anyone!! You had no business removing it.. Your the one trippen...!! What did I post that was wrong in your eyes?? Nothing wrong with saying bring them to LA, I live here so it's a convenience ... Don't be scared of gangsters an over react bro...
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .... Yeah. I'm scared of gangsters. That's EXACTLY why I deleted your post.

Get over it man. Seriously, you're the only one acting like a little kid and crying about it right now. You posting that was going to lead to someone from Nor Cal arguing with you about how much better Nor Cal is than So Cal and how the Raiders are the Oakland Raiders and always will be, etc. It is definitely my business. I'm the forum's mod.

So chill.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456