Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    San Antonio almost shocked Miami. If we play really good defense and play smart of the offensive end agaisnt Miami we can beat them with or without Lopez. Sometimes that would not be enough, but it will be on other times. I hope Lopez gets better quickly though 'cause he has been the one player that has been consistant on the offensive end for us.
    Ballin-

vCash
    Big games from the star backcourt would get us the win.... I think everyone else been consistent...

vCash
    we can beat the heat... just move ball, dont turn the ball over, and play sound defense...our team has come a long way since that 1st miami game
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    we can beat the heat... just move ball, dont turn the ball over, and play sound defense...our team has come a long way since that 1st miami game
    Our team overall has come along way. But Deron and Joe are shooting terribly they need to both play well if we want to beat the Heat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Our team overall has come along way. But Deron and Joe are shooting terribly they need to both play well if we want to beat the Heat.
    depending on what heat team shows up..... but I think with blatche and reggie playing more we can really kill them on the offensive glass
    [

vCash
    do heat somehow get up for us or have these letdown against knicks and spurs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee2327 View Post
    do heat somehow get up for us or have these letdown against knicks and spurs?
    Idk i was in the Heat forum just to see what they thought about the game. And they said in the last game against us they thought the Heat played their best game all season. Also the Heat seem really cocky this year and don't even seem like they're trying in half their games until the final couple minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Idk i was in the Heat forum just to see what they thought about the game. And they said in the last game against us they thought the Heat played their best game all season. Also the Heat seem really cocky this year and don't even seem like they're trying in half their games until the final couple minutes.
    In terms of overall offense/defense, I think Miami played their best all around game against the Nets. Brooklyn has played a ton better since then though, and Gerald Wallace was out, so I don't put a lot of stock in it. This game coming up on Saturday is a better measure, but Brook is out of that game I'm reading. Battier is out for us currently as well. I don't think the Heat will be taking you guys lightly, at least I hope they don't lol.

vCash
    Basically to beat the Heat we need so many things to go right. First of all Deron has to show up and so does JJ. Add to that Blatche cannot be utterly useless.

On defense we have to concentrate our efforts into shutting Bosh down and making sure Allen does not kill us off the bench. Wade has been struggling so if we can do those things we have a chance to survive a monster game by Lebron.

Main thing is to not turn the ball over which we have done a great job of recently

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    In terms of overall offense/defense, I think Miami played their best all around game against the Nets. Brooklyn has played a ton better since then though, and Gerald Wallace was out, so I don't put a lot of stock in it. This game coming up on Saturday is a better measure, but Brook is out of that game I'm reading. Battier is out for us currently as well. I don't think the Heat will be taking you guys lightly, at least I hope they don't lol.
    I was really excited for this game before I heard that Brook Lopez was hurt. I think with Lopez healthy it would have been a far better matchup. Without Lopez I see us having to rely on outside contested shots too much to have an chance, but we'll see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Basically to beat the Heat we need so many things to go right. First of all Deron has to show up and so does JJ. Add to that Blatche cannot be utterly useless.

On defense we have to concentrate our efforts into shutting Bosh down and making sure Allen does not kill us off the bench. Wade has been struggling so if we can do those things we have a chance to survive a monster game by Lebron.

Main thing is to not turn the ball over which we have done a great job of recently
    Ya if you turn the ball over against the Heat you have no chance.

vCash
    I feel like Toko should be active for this game instead of Mirza. Mirza is simply not ready and is horrible on defense. Toko is a stout defender and can handle the bigger bodies on the Heat (for the most part).

vCash
    heat never let down or disappear against us, always beat us

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123