Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Not even Chilly?
    I actually like what Childress brings on defense. I see Bogans as the backup SG defender and Childress as the backup SF defender.

But if rumor is true: http://brooklynsportsdaily.com/2012/...ports+Daily%29 (although I'd like to keep Taylor on the roster) then we'd have space for that extra big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.N. View Post
    Im not sure about this but if we send Taylor or Toko to the d leauge that frees up a roster spot. Or not?

Toko played 19 minutes overall, i think he would benefit from a trip to the Dleague...

Also Childress haven't done anything special, and we ha a bunch of sg/sf players in the roster.

I think we could survive this Lopez injury, unless Hump gets suspended, wich i highly doubt.

BTW who do you think would start?
    If I'm not mistaken sending someone to the D-League would open up a roster spot (although only 12 can be active at a time).

Again, like I said in my previous post, I like what Childress brings on defense and with his improved jumper he deserves a roster spot. Right now I would not cut him.

And who do I think will start the rest of this week? or if we signed KMart? (I'll answer both in the meantime)

It'd most likely be the same either situation. Hump and Blatche would get the start with Evans coming off the bench. If KMart signed he'd relieve one of Hump or Blatche (not over Evans though), if he isnt I believe will go small ball and rotate Wallace into the 4.
    Last edited by JOhnnyTHaJet; 11-29-2012 at 06:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    If I'm not mistaken sending someone to the D-League would open up a roster spot (although only 12 can be active at a time).

Again, like I said in my previous post, I like what Childress brings on defense and with his improved jumper he deserves a roster spot. Right now I would not cut him.

And who do I think will start the rest of this week? or if we signed KMart? (I'll answer both in the meantime)

I'd most likely be the same either situation. Hump and Blatche would get the start with Evans coming off the bench. If KMart signed he'd relieve one of Hump or Blatche (not over Evans though), if he isnt I believe will go small ball and rotate Wallace into the 4.
    I was talking about the next 2 games.

I was thinking we could go small whit dwill/brooks/jj/crash/hump. But the magic starts bigbaby at the 4 and i dont think crash can guard him, so yeah probably blatche

Either way, we sould win this one

vCash
    would reggie evans work at C?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    If Im not mistaken he did play C last night when we went small.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    Considering Chris Bosh plays C, yes. We can move him back to PF when Pez gets back.

vCash
    at least we lost him against the Magic (not a tough team) and the heat (hardly a chance anyway)

These last 2 games were more important to have him anyway especially with division play. rest up Lopez!
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Need to still win vs Magic. Heat I expected to lose to anyways

vCash
    Damn im worried about how the nets will play without Brook. Deron has been close to garbage this year and joe is inconsistent i hope blatche and stackhouse can shoulder the scoring load. I dont trust Deron hes too injury prone

vCash
    Teletovic has to get some time and get comfortable. And now is the perfect time. The team is playing better and now needs a shooter. He'll have some rough moments but the guy is too good not to get over them.

vCash
    I want toko.... he's a better player than teletovic imo
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyTHaJet View Post
    I actually like what Childress brings on defense. I see Bogans as the backup SG defender and Childress as the backup SF defender.

But if rumor is true: http://brooklynsportsdaily.com/2012/...ports+Daily%29 (although I'd like to keep Taylor on the roster) then we'd have space for that extra big.
    That will really piss me off if they send Taylor to the D-league. They should give him some playing time here and give him a chance.

vCash
    I think being pessimistic till the end of the season is the best thing to do. Do not wanna get all high and then see a long term injury to the strategically most important scorer destroy playoff hopes. Lopez is on the path of Oden. Except with his foot and not knees. There is a reason why he doesnt jump so much.

vCash
    We are not in NJ anymore...

This is Brooklyn and NYC. If Lopez is injured…we will deal with it. If he is seriously injured, we will deal with it and Billy K will do what is needed. The team is not built for one game…we are in Brooklyn permanently and the team is bigger than any one player.

With that said…get well soon.
    I think this is the best thing I have read...
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    This team should still be very good without Lopez.

Deron
    JJ
    G-Force
    Hump
    Blatche

Thats more than enough if everyone clicks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast