Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Gulity of being an ahole

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html

I don't condone his behavior and i'm glad he got ****ed b/c of the other charge but i didn't know you could be charged with being an ahole. What do you think of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    wow, yeah guys a complete tool for doing that but i've never heard about someone going to jail for something like this.

vCash
    Guy should get jacked in the face. I have no tolerance for ******** like this.

vCash
    wow what a douche

vCash
    That makes me sick. What a stupid ****.

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Guy should get jacked in the face. I have no tolerance for ******** like this.

I agree, if the girl was my family i would have ****ed the guy up but i don't think he should have been arrested

vCash
    Is this horrible? Yes
    Is the guy a horrible person? Yes

Is this anywhere near a chargeable offense? Oh hell no

I can stand on my yard and say what ever the heck I want outside trying to bring down the government.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    The thing he was actually in trouble for was swinging a chain around and threatening to choke her with it, so yes I think that with everything caught on camera he should be made an example of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    The thing he was actually in trouble for was swinging a chain around and threatening to choke her with it, so yes I think that with everything caught on camera he should be made an example of.
    Yup. It's against the law to make threats, so I don't see the issue with him getting jail time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amburger View Post
    I misread the article, I thought that happened in the past but I reread it, and yea I get that now. That's what did him in.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I misread the article, I thought that happened in the past but I reread it, and yea I get that now. That's what did him in.
    That's what got him jail time but he did face 2 separate charges. The chain incident and the mocking incident. Seems like they could have charged for the mocking alone. He wouldn't have gotten a month in jail but he would have gotten arrested

vCash
    Wow the guy is a dick

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    wanst this the premise of teh seinfeld finally?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Good **** that guy.

vCash
    Thing that sucks besides how that poor little girl must feel is he will probably get work release or some other BS.

It would be awesome if he had to actually do thirty days in jail. At least that way he may actually get f'd up by some dudes who didn't think it was cool either.

This dude needs a good dose of street justice to change his perspective on things.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast