52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants

29 55.77%
  • Redskins

23 44.23%
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Romo gets a lot of hate, but he is a darn good QB. I have Eli 5-6 as well, Still think Brees is overrated but I guess he is still ahead of Eli and Ben.
    Of course Romo is a good, solid Qb...I just like to mess around.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Too many people just hate New York I guess.

But, I am from New Jersey anyway. (New York is better though)
    DUDA

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    We won Norm!

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    You still must all fear the switch.

Plenty of switch fuel left.

We are just saving it for January.

You know that every single word I say is 100% accurate.
    DUDA

vCash
    If eli had tue game romo did last night giants fans would blown the servers up last night about how clutch he was

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Too many people just hate New York I guess.
    Small town minds do. Not sure what they're thinking.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Morris is a beast. RGIII didn't even have to put the team on his back.

Don't know what happened to the Giants offense in the 2nd half. They looked great in the 1st and then in the 4th with the game on the line twice Eli couldn't get it done and the run calls with 6 min left (against a team whose offense was killing the clock) were just awful and I'm pretty sure most of them were plays that Eli checked into.

Not to take away from the WAS defense which made all the right adjustments at half time apparently.

Nice gritty game. Hopefully the Giants can rebound off it......again....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Its because were jealous. Oh so jealous my city didnt celebrate when we went 36 hours without a murder. Wish I lived there, Need more excitement in my life.

vCash
    yea sure man, not honestly i hate NY and LA as cities. I much rather make a lot of money in the DCA when I graduate college, than NY. And I hope so much that you comment on the affluence of the DC area, I welcome it actually.

Either way off topic, RG3 is a beast. The skins D actually did some things. If we could give up only 20 points per game the rest of the season we would win the rest of out games.

Also Alfred Morris is so important to this offense. I may get killed for this, but thus far he looks similar to the Bus running out there
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    INSANE

Can't figure out who has the ball. It's crazy.
    it looks simple from your couch...
    Signature.

vCash
    Eli couldnt bring them back yet again...Unclutch now? Romo having another better year than Eli yet AGAIN.

Maybe people will finally stop with the Eli over-ration.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Eli played great. Fortunately for us, our defense actually stepped up when it mattered. This was the type of game i wanted to see, close game and Skins on top. No disrespect to Eli, he played very well.
    He missed 3 wide open guys that could have led to touchdowns

I wouldnt blame him for this game because no 1 person wins or loses and again the clutch argument is stupid...Is he unclutch after another loss when he had the ball late?

That all being said the only thing Eli and the offense get blame for is their inability to score touchdowns in the redzone....You cant have that much firepower and be as bad as they are in the redzone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I dont actually think this game is on Eli. I just wish you guys could apply the same logic you use to Eli's playoff wins as you do his losses.

When Eli wins in the playoffs he was clutch, elite, stepped up, etc and nothing his teamates did to put him in that position matters. It was just all Eli who got the win. Eli just wins. Eli (not the team) is just clutch. Eli won the game and was clutch...no mention of the rest of the team.

For some reason that same logic never applied when the Giants lost though. It's always a shared blame when that's the case. If Eli would have led a game winning drive tonight we'd be hearing more of the same that Eli is clutch etc and no mention of his teammates. Since he lost, the blame gets shared.

It's how QBs are judged in this league....and Eli and Giants fans are the poster boys for that ********.

Post of the year

vCash
    Exactly. I mean i am sooooo glad the redskins won, but if i were coughlin on that play id be thinking, "why not?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Its because were jealous. Oh so jealous my city didnt celebrate when we went 36 hours without a murder. Wish I lived there, Need more excitement in my life.
    small minds always talk about delusions of the negative.

It's South Beach at night, Wall Street during the day, Broadway, the Sports Capital of the World (headquarters of the major sports), more business than any city in the Country, Rockerfeller Center, the parades, Canyon of Hero's, Times Square, more restaurants and nightclubs than any city in America, etc which also has Central Park and close to the Jersey shore. Small minds, for some bizzare reason, are terrified by their own delusions of what NY is.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast