52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants

29 55.77%
  • Redskins

23 44.23%
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I dont actually think this game is on Eli. I just wish you guys could apply the same logic you use to Eli's playoff wins as you do his losses.

When Eli wins in the playoffs he was clutch, elite, stepped up, etc and nothing his teamates did to put him in that position matters. It was just all Eli who got the win. Eli just wins. Eli (not the team) is just clutch. Eli won the game and was clutch...no mention of the rest of the team.

For some reason that same logic never applied when the Giants lost though. It's always a shared blame when that's the case. If Eli would have led a game winning drive tonight we'd be hearing more of the same that Eli is clutch etc and no mention of his teammates. Since he lost, the blame gets shared.

It's how QBs are judged in this league....and Eli and Giants fans are the poster boys for that ********.
    Well, he was clutch, elite, and stepped up last year in the playoffs.

Not saying his teammates didn't help, but Eli's stats don't lie.

He played flat out amazing in last years playoff run.

In this game on the other hand...he played pretty well IMO. Penalties killed 4 or 5 of our drives this game, and we couldn't stop the read option to save our lives.

The Redskins controlled the ground game and RGIII did his thing. They flat out won the game and thats that. Our penalties where self inflicted. They took advantage. No excuses here.

Can't settle for all those FGs. Too many times we drove the field and then committed a penalty and had to settle for 3 instead of 7. Can't have that happen.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 12-04-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    I wish we would just fire Killdrive. lol. 2 Poss late and he calls b2b Run plays and gives Eli one chance for a first down. How on that last drive he didn't call 3 straight pass calls is beyond me. Jesus we looked great in the pass game, and the run game was stoped in te 2nd half yet he kept going with it,
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Also, I'm pretty pissed that Coughlin didn't go for it on 4th and 11 with 3:30 to go.

I know its a close call, but when putting it in context who do you have more faith in:

Giants D getting a stop agains the Redskins read option that is built to drain the clock

or

Eli converting on a 4th and 11

For me, thats an easy question to answer. Take the "risk" and go for it. I say "risk" because I think its far more of a risk to ask the defense to stop the read option in that situation, when that read option had torched us all night long.
    If i were coughlin, I would have gone for it too. There is no greater hole in our team than our defense. You really should have gone for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Well theyre werent comebacks. Thats usually when he gets all the credit. But no blame when he fails to. But when any other qb fails to, its always giants fans jumping like its all their fault.
    So what your saying is Giants fans are a bunch of hypocrites?

vCash
    You only think my teams qb is 6th best in the league, you're such a hater. :cry:

Dont get tears in your keyboard, its not good for them.

vCash
    They just got to remember to turn on the switch, right? Must of slipped their minds on the flight to D.C.
    Well, its not January quite yet.

The magical switch runs on magic fuel.

Can't use it all up in early December.

Gotta save it for January.
    DUDA

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    So what your saying is Giants fans are a bunch of hypocrites?
    Pretty much. Dont know how many times iver heard it was romos fault the cowboys lost the giants last game because of one pass. They forget all the points the dallas d gave up in a matter of minutes. But thats right, it was all romos fault

vCash
    Of course I hste him. Thats a new yorkers excuse anytime someone doesn't bow to their players. Makes you bulletproof? Didnt realize you played on those teams? You keep firing the same garbage you have for months.

LOL - yeah, your hatred must be blinded from the shine of all the NY champinship trophies. Nothing changed tonight and nothing will change tomorrow. Enjoy, you can't derail us.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    You only think my teams qb is 6th best in the league, you're such a hater. :cry:

Dont get tears in your keyboard, its not good for them.
    Lol I think Eli is 6th best too...maybe 5th.

If Ben was more durable then he would be ahead of Eli no debate here, but its close.
    DUDA

vCash
    Pretty much. Dont know how many times iver heard it was romos fault the cowboys lost the giants last game because of one pass. They forget all the points the dallas d gave up in a matter of minutes. But thats right, it was all romos fault
    LOL - Romo sucks. Anybody still defending that loser . . . lol.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Romo stinks.
    DUDA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    LOL - yeah, your hatred must be blinded from the shine of all the NY champinship trophies. Nothing changed tonight and nothing will change tomorrow. Enjoy, you can't derail us.
    Yes because my teams have obviously never won a championship

You're just a hater.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Romo stinks.
    A flock of Cowboy fans have entered the fray. They hear what's been said about their quarterback and.... respectfully agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    If i were coughlin, I would have gone for it too. There is no greater hole in our team than our defense. You really should have gone for it.
    That is why I was yelling at my TV when they didn't go for it.

Its either RGIII and the option read vs. our D that hasn't been able to stop this option read all night.

or

Eli attempting to convert a 4th and 11 against a D that has a very suspect secondary during a game where the Giants were something like 9 for 15 on 3rd down conversions on the night...many of them 3rd and longs.

And if you don't convert it, big whoop. You give up field position during a one point game. It would have been well worth the risk IMO.

Basically, they took the ball out of Eli's hands and put it right into RGIII's hands to decide the game...just because its the conventional thing to do.

I thought it was a pretty bad decision that lacked any signs of having balls in a situation where the context called for it.

I knew the game was over when they punted it.

Its a shame too because a penalty is what put us in that situation...not the Redskins defense stopping us or anything

****** way to lose.

I'd rather lose the game outright living with whatever Eli does (succeed or fail), rather than put the game in the hands of the other team's best player and hope we can get a lucky stop.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 12-04-2012 at 12:39 AM.
    DUDA

vCash
    Romo gets a lot of hate, but he is a darn good QB. I have Eli 5-6 as well, Still think Brees is overrated but I guess he is still ahead of Eli and Ben.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs