52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants

29 55.77%
  • Redskins

23 44.23%
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    LOL - hoping to fit in with each other? Unlike cities like Boston, New York isn't a click where you hope to fit in. You fit in regardless. I lived there for a long while and crime never found me or anybody I knew. Your perceptions are comically inaccurate and certainly a small town mind. The place has everything and anything you would or could want. Then again, some like to just play on the internet and post hate while making accusation about places, people and things they obviously know little about.
    What? (I really would like to take this discussion to where it makes sense to have) So you are saying there isn't a lot of crime in NY? Come on man. I live right outside of DC and Baltimore and I would be a fool to sit here and lie about there being no crimes in either of those cities because I wasn't the victim of a crime.

What is NY? A Giant *** city doesn't take someone who lives there to figure that out, and it doesn't take anything other than someone's personal preference to figure out they do/don't want to live there.

The only thing with cities is whether you can handle driving there or not. If you can drive around D.C. Baltimore, Philly, NY, Boston, you can drive anywhere. It is really funny because I go to school in the south, and when my GFs family make up for a visit her mom pulled over on the beltway and was crying because she couldn't handle it.
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Well, I would live on the outskirts, maybe Jersey, and travel in everyday. Use trains and subways. Nobody uses a car. There really isn't any recession in NY, especially if you work in sales. You will find a different personality in the business sector though. It might appear everybody is a Type 1 personality but you will soon realize they are just in a hurry all the time.

If you have time tomorrow around 3:30 NY time, tune into WFAN as Mike Francesa brings in the Jets pre/post game crew. Some very funny shiat is going to take place

http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/s...io-66-wfan-ny/
    Everything you just said is in no way unique to NY
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Like I was saying to all Giants fans during the week. Talk to me in January.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    What? (I really would like to take this discussion to where it makes sense to have) So you are saying there isn't a lot of crime in NY? Come on man. I live right outside of DC and Baltimore and I would be a fool to sit here and lie about there being no crimes in either of those cities because I wasn't the victim of a crime.

Do some research. The percentages indicate it's pretty safe when compared to the two cities you mentioned
    http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/com...altimore&s2=MD

http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/com...shington&s2=DC
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 12-04-2012 at 07:40 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    A bunch of **** care less about. Cities are nothifng but the masses hoping to fit in with each other and hoping they impress the next person with their overpriced goods and overpriced studio apartments. You can have your high cost of living and high crime. Ill take little crime, low cost of living and not having to fit in with the Jones's. I can a lot of more amazing things for a lot less cash.
    da moderfuq i just read?

haha
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    RG3's division to win.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post

What is NY? A Giant *** city doesn't take someone who lives there to figure that out, and it doesn't take anything other than someone's personal preference to figure out they do/don't want to live there.

The only thing with cities is whether you can handle driving there or not. If you can drive around D.C. Baltimore, Philly, NY, Boston, you can drive anywhere. It is really funny because I go to school in the south, and when my GFs family make up for a visit her mom pulled over on the beltway and was crying because she couldn't handle it.
    New York is actually very safe.

One of the safest big cities in the country.

Never once have I walked home and not felt safe.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    I think Robert Griffin III is a good quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    I think Robert Griffin III is a good quarterback.
    I Think you are 100% correct!

vCash
    Hold on...

Who is Kenny Phillips?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Morris is a beast. RGIII didn't even have to put the team on his back.

Don't know what happened to the Giants offense in the 2nd half. They looked great in the 1st and then in the 4th with the game on the line twice Eli couldn't get it done and the run calls with 6 min left (against a team whose offense was killing the clock) were just awful and I'm pretty sure most of them were plays that Eli checked into.

Not to take away from the WAS defense which made all the right adjustments at half time apparently.

Nice gritty game. Hopefully the Giants can rebound off it......again....
    At the bolded part...did you watch the game.

It wasn't that he didn't get it done. On 3rd and 10 he converted a 1st down but it was called back due to a holding penalty making it 3rd and 20.

Then on 4th and 11 they chose to punt.

Coughlin didn't get it done by choosing not to go for it and hoping our D could get it done. They didn't.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Eli is the best qb in the league,better than his brother or brady. I Respect the giants players and fans,but i hate mara cause he is a coward!
    Giants lost last night because they played very sloppy,not because of ELI!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    At the bolded part...did you watch the game.

It wasn't that he didn't get it done. On 3rd and 10 he converted a 1st down but it was called back due to a holding penalty making it 3rd and 20.

Then on 4th and 11 they chose to punt.

Coughlin didn't get it done by choosing not to go for it and hoping our D could get it done. They didn't.

Yes I watched. That penalty was bad, but it wasn't the whole drive. That was 3rd down....so how about 1st and 2nd when Eli checked his play and they ran up the gut for nothing? How about not being aggressive enough on 1st and 2nd.

This is a combination of Gilbride's planning, and also Eli who has full audible rights.

With the Skins lack of pass rush and weak secondary there is NO reason they shouldn't and couldn't have been more aggressive on the last 2 or 3 possessions of the game. They got conservative with just a 6 pt lead and it cost them. Red zone offense was full of poor play.

vCash
    Man Last Nights Was So close!! These teams now how to bring the best out in each other

vCash
    I wish I could find the thread I made about how the option/zone read would work in the NFL and everyone cried about the defenses being too fast.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast