52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giants

29 55.77%
  • Redskins

23 44.23%
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Exactly. I mean i am sooooo glad the redskins won, but if i were coughlin on that play id be thinking, "why not?"
    If it was BB who made that call, it would instantly become a story.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Post of the year

Raise the bar a little off the floor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I wish we would just fire Killdrive. lol. 2 Poss late and he calls b2b Run plays and gives Eli one chance for a first down. How on that last drive he didn't call 3 straight pass calls is beyond me. Jesus we looked great in the pass game, and the run game was stoped in te 2nd half yet he kept going with it,
    You are correct bout kevin kill drive but this is some of the worst spelling in a post I have ever seen..lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    yea sure man, not honestly i hate NY and LA as cities.
    NY and LA are nothing a like. Try visiting and maybe delusions will clear up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I wish we would just fire Killdrive. lol. 2 Poss late and he calls b2b Run plays and gives Eli one chance for a first down. How on that last drive he didn't call 3 straight pass calls is beyond me. Jesus we looked great in the pass game, and the run game was stoped in te 2nd half yet he kept going with it,
    Its not all on Gilbride. Eli has full audible rights and on some of those plays he checks into the run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    small minds always talk about delusions of the negative.

It's South Beach at night, Wall Street during the day, Broadway, the Sports Capital of the World (headquarters of the major sports), more business than any city in the Country, Rockerfeller Center, the parades, Canyon of Hero's, Times Square, more restaurants and nightclubs than any city in America, etc which also has Central Park and close to the Jersey shore. Small minds, for some bizzare reason, are terrified by their own delusions of what NY is.
    I love NY. Do you live in the city?

vCash
    Redskin player blatant kick to the balls, but obviously no one cares about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOTERX9 View Post
    You are correct bout kevin kill drive but this is some of the worst spelling in a post I have ever seen..lol
    He spelled one word wrong other than an abreviation

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I love NY. Do you live in the city?
    Used to live and work there (Wall Street). Now just work in and around the city while living in Suburbs. The most amazing playground on Earth IMO.

vCash
    Used to live and work there (Wall Street). Now just work in and around the city while living in Suburbs. The most amazing playground on Earth IMO.
    I agree. I've been there 3 times and loved every minute of it. By far my favorite city. Want to move there someday before I get too old (just turned 27). Just don't know if it's feasible money wise.

vCash
    small minds always talk about delusions of the negative.

It's South Beach at night, Wall Street during the day, Broadway, the Sports Capital of the World (headquarters of the major sports), more business than any city in the Country, Rockerfeller Center, the parades, Canyon of Hero's, Times Square, more restaurants and nightclubs than any city in America, etc which also has Central Park and close to the Jersey shore. Small minds, for some bizzare reason, are terrified by their own delusions of what NY is.
    A bunch of **** care less about. Cities are nothifng but the masses hoping to fit in with each other and hoping they impress the next person with their overpriced goods and overpriced studio apartments. You can have your high cost of living and high crime. Ill take little crime, low cost of living and not having to fit in with the Jones's. I can a lot of more amazing things for a lot less cash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    A bunch of **** care less about. Cities are nothifng but the masses hoping to fit in with each other and hoping they impress the next person with their overpriced goods and overpriced studio apartments. You can have your high cost of living and high crime. Ill take little crime, low cost of living and not having to fit in with the Jones's. I can a lot of more amazing things for a lot less cash.

LOL - hoping to fit in with each other? Unlike cities like Boston, New York isn't a click where you hope to fit in. You fit in regardless. I lived there for a long while and crime never found me or anybody I knew. Your perceptions are comically inaccurate and certainly a small town mind. The place has everything and anything you would or could want. Then again, some like to just play on the internet and post hate while making accusation about places, people and things they obviously know little about.

vCash
    I didn't think the skins would be 6-6 after a rough start to the season but im glad NY lost not because they are a division rival but that i hate NY period. This team will now feel the wrath of RG3 and Morris for a long time and the best part is with a franchise QB the skins will finally give what us skins fans hope for a multiple playoff appearances and a SB .

HTTR!!! bye bye giants see you next year.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    NY and LA are nothing a like. Try visiting and maybe delusions will clear up.
    ive visited both thank you, both are just way too crowded for my taste. The only difference for me was the people. One had more jewish people the other more latinos. Now neither of those peoples bother me one bit. Just too many people in general in each city, more so in NY.

To my surprise I really didn't like Houston for that reason either. I visited my friend there over the summer. Never realized how many people lived there.
    Last edited by papipapsmanny; 12-04-2012 at 02:52 AM.
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    I agree. I've been there 3 times and loved every minute of it. By far my favorite city. Want to move there someday before I get too old (just turned 27). Just don't know if it's feasible money wise.
    Well, I would live on the outskirts, maybe Jersey, and travel in everyday. Use trains and subways. Nobody uses a car. There really isn't any recession in NY, especially if you work in sales. You will find a different personality in the business sector though. It might appear everybody is a Type 1 personality but you will soon realize they are just in a hurry all the time.

If you have time tomorrow around 3:30 NY time, tune into WFAN as Mike Francesa brings in the Jets pre/post game crew. Some very funny shiat is going to take place

http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/s...io-66-wfan-ny/
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 12-04-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast