Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    No way the Chiefs or Jags pass on Geno.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    I'm a Panthers fan, but like Wilson due to playing with him at NCState.
    Whoops! Sorry! So youre looking for Jordan Gross' future replacement? Or hoping they move Gross to a different spot?
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBoSoxfan21 View Post
    What are your thoughts on Joeckel at the NFL level? Potential? Comparison?

I want an LT, but I don't think he's the top 3 can't miss LT like Matt Kalil was last year.
    I don't think Joeckel is quite Kalil-level, but he's very good. I would start him out at RT for a year, then either flip him and Gross, or move Gross insider to LG.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I don't think Joeckel is quite Kalil-level, but he's very good. I would start him out at RT for a year, then either flip him and Gross, or move Gross insider to LG.
    Im not sure Joeckel will be on the board when you pick as long as you pick after the Eagles
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Whoops! Sorry! So youre looking for Jordan Gross' future replacement? Or hoping they move Gross to a different spot?
    I'd prefer Gross to move to RT.

I'm not entirely sold on Joeckel, but the consensus seems to be that he can be a dominating LT, so I'm in on that. I'll be happy with Star or Luke at this point.

BRING BARRETT TO CAROLINA, GETTLEMAN!

MMA FIGHTERS: WERDUM, JONES, SONNEN, MAYHEM, BELFORT, HENDRICKS, MAYNARD, ALDO, WINELAND

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    No way the Chiefs or Jags pass on Geno.
    Geno sucks! I hope we trade it because none of this years qb's are worth the top pick overall. Would rather trade down and let someone else draft 1st then get Mike Glennon or Tyler Wilson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvchiefsfan View Post
    Geno sucks! I hope we trade it because none of this years qb's are worth the top pick overall. Would rather trade down and let someone else draft 1st then get Mike Glennon or Tyler Wilson
    im fairly confident the jags will roll with Henne and Gabbert because our whole team is bad and upgrading the talent on the roster is more important than a product of the system qb.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvchiefsfan View Post
    If anything, I think they would trade down to like #6 or something and take Geno.

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    im fairly confident the jags will roll with Henne and Gabbert because our whole team is bad and upgrading the talent on the roster is more important than a product of the system qb.
    You've been really consistent on this, clearly I'm not going to change your opinion on it..but I really don't think that sticking with Henne and Gabbert going forward is smart.

Our QB > Yours

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12