Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Im unsure of Seymours contract.

If you remember he restructured,His contract Info doesnt show any Guarenteed money, but I dont see how he would give up 15 million for a single season at 1 million and no guarentees?

Im willing to bet there is some language that keeps him around somehow..
    This may no longer be a question of finances, but constitution. He has missed games already this season and was given the "veteran treatment" for much of the offseason. Will Seymour's body be up to the grind of another full season at his age? I think not. It wouldn't surprise me if he retires.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    There's quite a few players that need to get the boot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    If Jacoby Ford ever heals up, I can see him being his replacement, with the other young guys as subs with Hagen.
    **** Jacoby Ford. I figure we'll keep him and we all know he can be explosive but the guy is gonna get injured.

I wouldn't count on him at all, like they shouldn't have this season. So sick of 'going with the young guys' at receiver. **** that. **** that in the *** with a big rubber d!ck, as George Carlin would say.

Get a motherf'n vet receiver in here that can at least get open and move the chains. Carson needs a damn vet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    This may no longer be a question of finances, but constitution. He has missed games already this season and was given the "veteran treatment" for much of the offseason. Will Seymour's body be up to the grind of another full season at his age? I think not. It wouldn't surprise me if he retires.
    I Agree....

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    I wanted to see DHB mature and grow as a #1 reciever, but I think that experiment is done, as far as Tommy Kelly, I haven't seen a fire from him, so throw the burnt out candle away and Seymore, it is time to let him walk out before he's carried out.

vCash
    I too have had enough of our fragile "young talent" at the wideout position. Every year we say "oh maybe they will stay healthy" and that they will break out any game now. Well it has not happened and it wont happen. How many years do you sacrifice grooming these receivers? I personally have had enough of it. We have guys right now who play that can not catch with their hands, run bad routes and often incorrect routes leading to turnovers or incompletions. To top it off we have guys like Ford who can not stay healthy.
    I would say right now Hagan is our best wide receiver. Looking at the stats from last game and we see this performance:

Ford - Hurt
    DHB - 0 Catches
    Moore - 1 catch 20 yards
    Streater - 0 Catches
    Hagan - 0 Catches
    Criner - 3 catches 23 yards

This is absolutely horrid. Some people can hate Carson and thats fine but he still puts the ball on receivers and will throw all day so at some point we have to look at this receiving group and treat it just like every other failed part of our team.

vCash
    DHB needs to take a pay cut or kick rocks. Dude has mental lapse one game he's catching anything then the next 3 he's dropping everything. I wouldn't mind keeping but not for 7.7 million. Anyone else wanna see a complete overhaul? Trade McFadden for a 4th or maybe a 3rd. I like Reece and Goodson as our 1-2 backs. I like Huff as a #2 CB.
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    I hope we trade McFadden for something. Don't really care what.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    I wish we traded McClain before the season started. He came off his best year with 5 sacks. I think RM will cut more people and fire people.
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    I'll miss Tommy Kelly. He's been one of my favorite players for a very long time now.

But... time to move on. He'd probably be well suited for a change of scenery and a shot at a successful season as well.

People shouldn't have hard feelings towards Kelly. He's a knuckle-head, but he's also done some very good things in Oakland.

vCash
    I`m looking forward to a roster, with many news names. These players are seasoned in losing football games, it`s best breaking them apart and giving them opportunity to play elsewhere, the confirmation they could never play together as a team is years deep.

There`s no reason to miss any of them, lets recycle asap lol.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

vCash
    weve dumped nearly everyone thats going Im thinking.
    DHB,Kelly are the only guys under contract that are expensive and starters.
    The rest are on 1 year contracts so it doesnt matter.
    the others Like willie smith are making peanuts and have a chance to be back becasue they wont be starting.

vCash
    Damn that pesky blind spot.

That aside, there will be more guys gone than that. Lots more.

-Stork

vCash
    I think Kelly should be cut. DHB, i still have hopes for him but not at his price. If they can't restructure, then cut him. We also need to get rid of McFadden and Ford.

I think we have basically blown up the team. Now it's time to start rebuilding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I'll miss Tommy Kelly. He's been one of my favorite players for a very long time now.

But... time to move on. He'd probably be well suited for a change of scenery and a shot at a successful season as well.

People shouldn't have hard feelings towards Kelly. He's a knuckle-head, but he's also done some very good things in Oakland.
    Like what? I was a big Kelly supporter for a long time, but he's done. Atleast here. For everything GOOD he's done, he did 3 things bad to over look that. He was paid as a dominant tackle and has been mediocre at best.

He's never been a game changer. Never been the best defensive player, and only been the best tackle IMO once, last year.

I'll take a guy that doesn't jump offsides twice in a row over a "passionate" rule breaker.
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast