Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Just more minutes to take away from Ross...

Wow. We should just ride Lowry/Ross/Demar/Ed/JV for the rest of the season and let em go.. No bench. 48 mins a game lol

vCash
    yeah i rather just give the mins to Ross

vCash
    The mediocrity we've had at the three for the past what 10 years has been laughable. Sure Pietris may come in and play alright but these move makes absoultely no sense. He's not going to help us get to the playoffs and once Fields and Anderson come back its just going to take away from Drummonds minutes... sorry Terrence Ross' minutes.

vCash
    You have to remember, they still want to make the perception "playoffs", so these moves are to help the team make that "push". We do in fact need him or anyone good for that matter. DD's gonna need rest. They're gonna have to play DD & Ross at the same time. Kleiza's gonna need rest at the SF position, and in the hopes of keeping the productivity beyond the 3 point line, we need shooters. It's a gamble, with about an almost balanced pro/con viewpoints but the edge probably goes to the Pro side because of his past 06-07 year. I'm okay with it because I know we need help. Injuries are a huge concern, as well.

Adversaree & Phat Tony Present: Super Emcee

GameBreaker aka Adversaree aka Anakin Slangwalker:PioneerGang
    http://adversareepioneergangmusic.ba...-barz-sinister
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKvth...ture=g-all-lik

vCash
    id prefere ross gets the playing time..

vCash
    We need different moves... This is probably gonna be a multi-year deal too... Not a fan of this at all. We have a log jam of wings after fields and AA come back... I really expect a trade within the next 10 games.

vCash
    If this actually happens, BC is the dumbest GM out there... The way we're playing, the only way we make the playoffs like BC wants is if we make a big trade and we start to click. Since the chances a slim to none that'll happen, we should just go with the young players. Stupid BC and his 'Acceleration'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    We need different moves... This is probably gonna be a multi-year deal too... .
    did one of the stories say it was going to be a multi-year deal? If so that would be stupid. I can't believe they are talking more than this season.

vCash
    Could this be a precursor to a big move?

If they get him, they will have 16 players under contract.

Are they waiving someone? Or again, is there a trade coming?

Maybe this is just a smoke screen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    did one of the stories say it was going to be a multi-year deal? If so that would be stupid. I can't believe they are talking more than this season.
    No, but i'd have to assume that it would be cause i remember reading that he got looks from other teams so to get him here we'd probably have to throw in a couple more years and a couple extra $$.

vCash
    ^
    As much as I want a big trade to happen it is what it is. Anderson and Fields could be done for a month and Colangelo wants a veteran to insert into the starting lineup. I really hope I'm proven wrong though.

vCash
    when you are 3-13, your GM should be looking at everyone....... I think this is simply being blown out of proportion. I highly doubt that BC somehow thinks that Pietrus is the answer at SF long term.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AntwanN21 View Post
    ^
    As much as I want a big trade to happen it is what it is. Anderson and Fields could be done for a month and Colangelo wants a veteran to insert into the starting lineup. I really hope I'm proven wrong though.
    I love your sig..that actually made me lol.

vCash
    He'd be an alright signing. Knowing us, he'd probably be starting. Just give Ross those minutes dammit.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    if only we won that coin toss and this was our starting 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1r6xtta-7g

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast