Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Better NBA Career Thus Far - Derrick Rose or Carmelo Anthony

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Derrick Rose

    12 70.59%
  • Carmelo Anthony

    5 29.41%
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,230
    vCash
    1500

    Better NBA Career Thus Far - Derrick Rose or Carmelo Anthony

    Melo

    -28 years old
    -10th year in the NBA
    -1 WCF appearance
    -Playoffs every year
    -5x allstar

    Rose

    -24 years old
    -5th year in the NBA
    -1 ECF appearance
    -Playoffs every year
    -1 MVP
    -3x allstar
    Last edited by JordansBulls; 11-29-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    33,682
    vCash
    1500
    If they both retired today, I would consider Melo the better player all time. That being said I put less merit in D roses MVP than any other MVP recipient of my era.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,100
    vCash
    1500
    Carmelo Anthony
    Favourite Teams:

    Boston Red Sox: 5-8, games this week vs. Chicago White Sox (3), Baltimore (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: 11-5, 2013 AFC South Champs, great season guys.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, good effort guys.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,230
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    If they both retired today, I would consider Melo the better player all time. That being said I put less merit in D roses MVP than any other MVP recipient of my era.
    Why is this? Best player on the squad, only allstar on the team and won the most games in the season with no allstars.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    27,160
    vCash
    500
    Neither has made much of a dent "all-time"... Melo as of now, but if Rose can fully recover then he'll have the better career.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,476
    vCash
    1500
    Melo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    291
    vCash
    1500
    Melo for now but if they both had played the same amount of time i think it would be Rose

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    bronx newyork
    Posts
    4,588
    vCash
    1500
    melo now if rose comes back strong rose
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    33,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Why is this? Best player on the squad, only allstar on the team and won the most games in the season with no allstars.
    As Bulls have proved over and over their core of Boozer, Noah, Gibson, Deng and coaching of thibs can stay competitive without Rose.

    I really dislike Dwight Howard bu the Magic that season don't sniff the post season without Dwight. LeBron's impact was also greater on both ends. Rose was IMO 3rd that year but due to his age and lack of name value on the surrounding team got some extra love.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,230
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    As Bulls have proved over and over their core of Boozer, Noah, Gibson, Deng and coaching of thibs can stay competitive without Rose.

    I really dislike Dwight Howard bu the Magic that season don't sniff the post season without Dwight. LeBron's impact was also greater on both ends. Rose was IMO 3rd that year but due to his age and lack of name value on the surrounding team got some extra love.
    Dwight lost in round 1 with HCA.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    33,682
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Dwight lost in round 1 with HCA.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    27,938
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post



    Free As Seagull.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    27,938
    vCash
    1500
    The MVP is the deal breaker for me. Without it, I would have gone Melo..

    Ehh, I'm not really sold on Rose getting the MVP but his teams play sure backed him up so..



    Free As Seagull.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,230
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    The MVP is the deal breaker for me. Without it, I would have gone Melo..

    Ehh, I'm not really sold on Rose getting the MVP but his teams play sure backed him up so..
    That was the year his 2nd and 3rd option missed 20 games and 30 games each.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •