https://twitter.com/33Bynum/status/275105164195659776

what in the hell

vCash
    Surprised Bynum isn't verified.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Surprised Bynum isn't verified.
    That's because it's not even him. Look at the # of followers he has and these tweets in particular:

Damn! I go bowling again and it kills my knees. WHY? WHY? WHY?
    I am even in pain when i play Wii Bowling

vCash
    Something tells me this is Bynum's fault.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    I love Bynum so much.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    Why do I not feel sorry he's not going to be getting the max..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    That's because it's not even him. Look at the # of followers he has and these tweets in particular:

Well they should remove it then cause Jovan Belcher's agent who took over his twitter account seems to think it's legit, cause he retweeted "Bynum's" tweet.

Andrew Bynum ‏@33Bynum
    I agree to double this... RT @Jovan_Belcher 1 RT= $1 to the beautiful child that will now grow up without parents.
    Andrew Bynum ‏@33Bynum
    For every FOLLOW I get and RT this gets I will donate $1 to the beautiful child that lost her parents in the @Jovan_Belcher murder/suicide.
    Retweeted by Jovan Belcher

vCash

Andrew Bynum Lawsuit with LA Neighbors: Allegations of Guns, Drugs, Racism

It's been proven a fake as stated by the Sixers PR Director. Any Bynum twitter account out there is fake.

vCash
    Don't file a suit. Just hire an attractive woman to go to his front door and lure him out. Meanwhile, have someone waiting and ready to pop him in the kneecaps with a crowbar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Soooo.... he had some A-hole neighbors who didn't like his dogs or his loud music, and were probably freaked out when some of his friends came over to party in a fleet of blinged out Escalades with some weed smoke drafting in the air.

My feeling is that Bynum didn't do anything illegal and didn't violate anybody's space or property rights--these were just pissy neighbors that were even pissier because Bynum and some of his friends were black, and they heard some music, saw some Escalades, and thought "there goes the neighborhood."

Bynum seems somewhat easy-going, and it is very believable to me that those people would have tried to provoke and harass him in some way--throwing pennies at his Ferrari or banging on the wall during a party.

Bynum is once again lucky that he survived this test without doing something stupid that would cost him major bank and get him suspended. He had borderline racist troll neighbors harassing him and getting in a pissing contest with him, no doubt trying to get some bank in a phony lawsuuit, but Bynum managed to escape the situation without getting entangled with them.

so, good news for Philadelphia, Bynum is still in one piece. If it were Iverson, there would might've been the start of a two year drama from one of his "friends" shooting at the neighbors house or something like that, or from Iverson punching the man out on the lawn and getting sued for 250 billion dollars or something ********.

haha sounds like Bynum has the last laugh, and the trollish neighbors move back to the Valley.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234