Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Pre-Draft FO Confidence Poll: How will we do today?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • A+

1 2.27%
  • A

1 2.27%
  • B

17 38.64%
  • C

9 20.45%
  • D

12 27.27%
  • F

2 4.55%
  • F-

1 2.27%
  • Seriously? Lamar ****ing Odom!?

1 2.27%
Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Official 2012 Draft Day and Post-Draft Thread

2012 NBA Draft: Philadelphia 76ers
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: Thursday, June 28th, 2011
    Time: 7:00 PM ET
    Draft Order:
    (as of the time of posting)

Philadelphia 76ers Summary:
    1st Round: 15th Overall Pick
    2nd Round: 45th Overall Pick
    2nd Round: 54th Overall Pick

Links:
    ESPN Draft Central - Chad Ford's Mock 10.0
    DraftExpress - Mock
    NBADraft.net - Mock
    Last edited by bholly; 06-28-2012 at 03:56 AM.

vCash
    THREAD RULES, READ BEFORE POSTING

Draft day is a huge mess of constant information, all of it coming in quickly and little of it confirmed. So that everyone can keep track of everything and we don't get a dozen different conversations going about the same thing, I'm going to ask that EVERYTHING draft-related be posted in here today. We've done a few of these now, and that's the only way it works for everyone.

That means links to articles, tweets, rumours, mocks, or just write ups of your own opinions - ALL OF IT goes in here today. No matter how important you think it is.

I'll keep a list of the most important and, most importantly, legitimately sourced stuff so that it's easy to find. That will either be in the OP or, if things really hot up, a separate thread just for posting those things.
    In either case, I'll be posting the original source link, the link to the post in this thread where it's first posted, and probably even a hat tip to the person who first posted it - just because for whatever reason some people seem to think they get points or credit or whatever to posting something first or starting a popular thread, so if we don't give credit like this they'll start new threads to make sure they get it, and we don't want that.

If there are really major stories, like a Sixers transaction, we'll consider a new thread once the story is OFFICIAL AND CONFIRMED, so that people see the news, but even then if that just splits the same conversation over two threads we'll likely lock it and direct people back here.

We'll also likely have, after each pick, a thread for the new Sixer where you can put forward thoughts and links and write ups about the guy that you don't want lost in the draft thread. This won't be for discussion of 'we should've taken xyz instead' or 'now let's trade him for pick #x', which stays in the draft thread.

ALSO
    Last year there was a problem with a poster or two reading the picks off twitter and posting them a minute or so before they were announced live. Don't do this. It's a huge annoyance to the people watching live. If people wanted that information 30 seconds earlier, they'd be following the twitter accounts too.
    Again, nobody is impressed that you know the information first. Don't be the guy sitting in the theater saying the lines before the actors and ruining the movie for everyone.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
    Have fun, be cool to each other, and Go Sixers.
    Last edited by bholly; 06-28-2012 at 04:48 AM.

vCash
    Agreed. Don't post Twitter crap on here. I know that it annoys me and I will likely give you a one-day ban to stop it. Then you can come back tomorrow and get involved with the conversation. Deal?

Go Sixers!

vCash
    would love to see one of P. Jones, T. Jones, Nicholson, or even Sullinger at 15 tonight. i was a little surprised with Vuc last year but grew to like him some. should be a fun night tho, i dont remember a draft with this many trade rumors recently. seems like every pick from 2 on is available

vCash
    I'm starting to see mocks where Moultrie ends up in Pheonix and philly taking Meyes out of Wiss...which would be a colossal mistake...is he that much different from Vuc who we drafted last year...? I'd prefer to take a chance on a guy like Terrance Jones, before Meyes...Hell if they're going to go Boom or Bust they why not go after a guy like PJIII at least you can sell as taking a chance on a guy who could become a star... if he pans out...

vCash
    on 97.5 yesterday Rod thorn spoke and said he doesnt think sullinger is athletic enough so i dont think they will take him at 15 unless it was a smoke screen. he didnt have good things to say about him.. He said they we not looked in on a big man and if a shooter falls like rivers they will think about taking them....

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    UPDATE [8:43 EST]: Chad Ford says the Sixers are trying to trade up for Terrence Ross, and their Big Board is as follows: 1) Terrence Ross 2) Jeremy Lamb 3) Arnett Moultrie 4) Perry Jones III 5) Terrence Jones

per libertyballers

vCash
    Ross is okay, but he will come close to 15 anyways. And besides where is he gonna play ? No way with Turner and Iggy still here. Lamb is a great shooter. But he is late late 1st or even early 2nd round material according to scouts/Mocks. Whoever the sixers take is who they take. I, and the rest of us have no say. So even if it's someone I personally have doubts on, I will still support them as long as they have on our uniform :-)

vCash
    CSN saying they had Myers Leonard in for a second meeting. God this seems like last year. I pray we dont take leonard

vCash
    Per Twitter - If Anthony Davis falls to 15, the Sixers are going to take him.

1980 & 2008 World Series Champs

vCash
    I personally think Leonard is a very good player. But I also feel he will go before 15. Maybe Detroit at 9

vCash
    LOL...I told yall...get ready for ya hearts to be broken!! Leonard is a bum!!! LOL
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulBeatz View Post
    UPDATE [8:43 EST]: Chad Ford says the Sixers are trying to trade up for Terrence Ross, and their Big Board is as follows: 1) Terrence Ross 2) Jeremy Lamb 3) Arnett Moultrie 4) Perry Jones III 5) Terrence Jones

per libertyballers
    I hate the idea of Moultrie!!! Speights 2.0....put Perry @ 3 and I'm cool!

vCash
    Lamb at 15 is way over-drafting if it happens. They could easily move down and still get him.

vCash
    I don't think so...Lamb is a top 12 pick...

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast