Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Lightbulb WSSP 1250: Hammond and Skiles not on same page

http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6138454

Woelfel discusses he met up with Ersan in locker room after loss to Knicks. Ersan not happy with 13 minutes of play. Sparky says who cares? He's been lousy most of the season and he signed the contract. He will get over it while having $8M. Besides he knew who our coach is. Besides only reason he got to play last year was cause of tons of injuries.

Then Sparky suggests was Ersan a Kohl signing or what? We already drafted Henson then later over pay to keep Ersan when we didn't need him with the log jam we already have at PF. Then Woelfel said Jennings and Ellis were long gone before reporters got into the locker room. A ton of the players not happy with spot minutes or erratic minutes up and down game to game.

Then Woelfel suggests a trade or Skiles fired has to happen. Sparky said he doubt Skiles fired this early. But back to the Ersan signing then they go onto saying we have over priced Gooden not even playing. Or lack of minutes to Beno some nights and he has a huge deal but now expiring. But then Woelfel says well he was part of the Salmons trade.

Then they mention Moute will be back in less then a week now. Now how will the minutes be handed out? Then they go on saying we have players that are to similar also Skiles having a hard time finding a consistent 5 guys to start each game.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 11-29-2012 at 09:11 AM.

vCash
    Why is it hard? Maybe if you play Tobias Harris more then 12 mintues he might be able to show what he can do.

Also, IDK why I notice this and Skiles doesn't but when we struggle making shots WHY THE **** don't we run the offense through Tobias. He is by far our most efficient shot maker, and he works great out of the post, this means higher % shots. How can Skiles not recognize this???
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Why does Henson play 12 and Ersan play 13 minutes yet Brandon Jennings who's on a bum ankle plays 29.... Way to go Scotty that makes sense.

Hey IDK Scotty if you know this but the only way to beat the knicks is make them bang in the post. How the **** do you not go at their forwards who are all old as sin and would be broken down over the course of a game. How do I notice this but not Scott!!!!!
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Skiles needs to go, before he ruins our season!
    [Center]FEAR THE DEAR

vCash
    Yea, the rotational minutes being handed out are so confusing. How does Henson play the best game of his career one night then only play 1 minute the next game against the exact same team?

I have never been a Skiles fan. I don't think he's a horrible coach, but I don't think he's the right coach for this team. We have so many young, inexperienced guys who are going to make mistakes. There's no way around it. But we have to live with it, let some guys play through mistakes at some points, and get them to improve.

I'm not sure what I think of Tobias Harris yet because he just doesn't get many minutes. It confuses me why when we are down 20 with 4 minutes left in the 4th, we don't have guys like Henson and Harris in the game. They need minutes to improve, so why not play them as much as possible, especially when there's no downside to playing them.

vCash
    http://www.sportsradio1250.com/topic...udioId=6139760

Gery Woelfel talking to Gary and Sparky about the Bucks locker room is splintering. Then they talk about it cant be as bad as Maggette and Jackson and Bogut in the locker room. Or back to Allen and Robinson. But Woelfel said its getting there. Then talks about the Ersan quote of not being happy about 13 minutes other night. But then the other Gary mentions well other day Sanders had nothing but nice things about how the team is getting along well. Then it all fall back onto Skiles.

vCash
    I think there's probably a faction of the team that gets along very well. We seem to have a lot of guys that would probably get along, but I would bet we have some guys getting frustrated too. There's a fair amount of guys who aren't getting the minutes they want or they get good minutes one night then none the next. So it may just come down to when you catch guys to see what kind of mood the locker room is in.

I think we could afford to trade some depth for either picks to possible package for an earlier pick, or for one good player and then define roles on the team. I can easily see how a player can get frustrated when they don't know how many minutes they are going to get on any given night.