Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Highly Unlikely Player Decisions that you'd like to see

I was thinking about this the other day, what are some player decisions or acquisitions that you wouldn't mind but that are highly unlikely?

The first two for me are:
    1. Mason Crosby. I am not saying cut him, but bring in competition over the next few weeks and if he keeps struggling, then cut 'em.
    2. Titus Young. I am hesitant to even write this down but he has so much talent. He was just sent home again today but I honestly wouldn't mind if TT traded a low draft pick (5-7) or something like that. I believe that the Packers locker room is exactly what he needs to become successful. However, I know that there is a greater chance that Alex Green will rush for 200 yards in a game before this happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    I was thinking about this the other day, what are some player decisions or acquisitions that you wouldn't mind but that are highly unlikely?

The first two for me are:
    1. Mason Crosby. I am not saying cut him, but bring in competition over the next few weeks and if he keeps struggling, then cut 'em.
    2. Titus Young. I am hesitant to even write this down but he has so much talent. He was just sent home again today but I honestly wouldn't mind if TT traded a low draft pick (5-7) or something like that. I believe that the Packers locker room is exactly what he needs to become successful. However, I know that there is a greater chance that Alex Green will rush for 200 yards in a game before this happens.
    i dont know bro...Young was just sent packing by a team full of douchebags...that tells me he just may be the biggest douchebag of all time...not kidding even one bit..... I would like to the TT go out and sign a street free agent for LT.....but I am not even sure who is out there right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    i dont know bro...Young was just sent packing by a team full of douchebags...that tells me he just may be the biggest douchebag of all time...not kidding even one bit..... I would like to the TT go out and sign a street free agent for LT.....but I am not even sure who is out there right now
    This. Guy must be a royal ashole

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    we do a 4 team trade in which we give up erik walden, alex green, and cj wilson for von miller AP and jj watt

then renegotiate AP's contract

vCash
    let Titus fall back on his schooling to make money. he is a selfish arrogant douche.
    Last edited by alabastertubby; 12-04-2012 at 01:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wwfd1220 View Post
    Jake Long is a free agent after this season.

vCash
    **** titus young
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I just brought his name up for conversation starters. I even stated that it would be highly unlikely but I really think he has great talent. How bout some O-lineman to sign with all our current injuries? Whose available?

vCash
    sent home 4 times in last 4 years..

and all there leaders on the O have called him out.. its not a leader ship thing imo

PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.

vCash
    Trade for a real running back like:
    Ben Tate
    Legarrette Blount
    Pure speculation, Bryce brown or Lesean McCoy if either is available

vCash
    Hire Emmett "Doc" Brown to be TT's chauffeur. All problems solved.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    sent home 4 times in last 4 years..

and all there leaders on the O have called him out.. its not a leader ship thing imo
    Okay but I would be willing to take a risk that Captain America and crew can set him in line. If not its a small risk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    Okay but I would be willing to take a risk that Captain America and crew can set him in line. If not its a small risk.
    Titus young is quite possibly the biggest cancer to a team in the NFL. There is absolutely no way he is worthy anything to have on our team. He is the anti-packer with his selfish attitude.

vCash
    If it's true that he was lining up in the wrong place ON PURPOSE... that's so juvenile. And that was the rap on him coming into the league.

Seems like he is officially done with the Lions. The Lions lost their best receiver not named Johnson over the weekend. Do they want Young back to replace him... the magic 8 ball says NO!

Titus Young, who was inactive the last two weeks after getting sent home for bad behavior before Thanksgiving, is no longer “in the mix” to return to the active roster. Coach Jim Schwartz said Monday that Young has been asked to stay away from the team again and that he won’t be considered as a replacement for Broyles.

Titus Young is destined to be a Raider in 2013. I don't even think the Jaguars would take him.
    Last edited by vbjunkie; 12-04-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    And to think some of the people on here wanted to draft Titus Young lol
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35