Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    There we go! That's what you need to continue and do Shurmur. Go Browns!

vCash
    GREAT drive! That is the type of drive we haven't been able to put together these past few years. Absolutely huge. Great job by everyone on the offense!

vCash
    Just hold on......

vCash
    Just keep forcing them into the middle of the field.....

vCash
    Onside kick with 1 second left.

vCash
    It's nice to be on the other side of the onside kick for a change

vCash
    Oh well, that's ballgame. Wasn't pretty but a win is a win. I'll definitely take it.

vCash
    I am glad that a couple other people beat me to it...I wanted to let the game digest a little before I said this.

It hurts me to say it, because Josh Cribbs has been a very hard worker for this football team, he's been loyal, and he has been very good around the community...but what he did in the 2nd half of that football game should have him cleaning out his locker upon returning to Cleveland. He was 9 2/3 yards deep in the endzone after Oakland had scored and he thinks it wise to bring it out??????

The ONLY reasonable explanation for that is his ego. He wanted to see himself on SportsCenter if he were to get lucky enough to break one. Instead, he gets tackled on a kickoff inside the freaking 10 yard line giving the Raiders momentum after scoring. The NFL needs to adopt the same rule as the NCAA with the touchback bringing the ball to the 25 so that coaches are even more critical of returners that take the ball out from that deep.

I am sorry Mr. Cribbs...but your time here in Cleveland is winding down...and with stunts like that one, you may find yourself unemployed at this time next year as no team needs a kick returner/receiver/special teamer/wildcat option that puts themselves ahead of their team. Don't think for a second that other teams won't see that tape and, when you are trying to shop your services, have to explain exactly what in the F#&% you were thinking!

Good win, 2 in a row with the Chiefs coming to town...very possible to make it a 3 game winning streak!!!

vCash

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    I know the Raiders secondary is pitiful but Brandon Weeden made some incredible throws out there today. They seem to be a bit hand-cuffed in the red zone but that will come in time. Didn't think we were gonna see that today with the forecast. kosar4presodident wasn't that far off the Weeden prediction aside from the 4 TDs.

Already stoked about the Chiefs coming into the dawg pound next week. Romeo is bringing Brady Quinn and Peyton Hillis back to Cleveland and I'm sure all three will have a chip on their shoulder. Gonna be a great game, wish I could be there.

vCash
    Former Browns on KC:
    Brady Quinn
    Peyton Hillis
    Shaun Smith
    Abe Elam
    Travis Daniels
    Martin Rucker (IR)

Coaches:

Fat Bot Crennel
    Brian Daboll
    Mo Carthon
    Anthony Pleasant
    Scott Pioli

vCash
    I still love Romeo. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't a good fit, but he's a good man and a good coach. He's definitely a more successful coordinator but in the right situation I think he could do well as a head coach. Obviously that situation wasn't Cleveland and sadly his KC stop will probably be his last opportunity. The way he's handled the Jovan Belcher situation just goes to show how much of a class act he is.

Now as for Peyton Hillis and Brian Daboll........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I still love Romeo. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't a good fit, but he's a good man and a good coach. He's definitely a more successful coordinator but in the right situation I think he could do well as a head coach. Obviously that situation wasn't Cleveland and sadly his KC stop will probably be his last opportunity. The way he's handled the Jovan Belcher situation just goes to show how much of a class act he is.

Now as for Peyton Hillis and Brian Daboll........

vCash
    Yup

vCash
    Don't worry Peyton Hillis will be more focused on getting a job for the FBI than playing RB next week.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast