Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rotation I would love to see

It's my first time posting, but I have been viewing these forums for a while now. I've been a Nets fan since I was little with the likes of Cassell, Kittles, Gill,etc.. and I'm actually from Brooklyn as well which is like best of both worlds. I went to three games so far this year (both Knicks games, and the Thunder game) and I was so dissapointed in our fans. I make it a point that by the end of the game, I will no longer have my voice. But besides that 1st Knicks game, our fans have been so soft and it kills me. Please guys if you go to the game, get loud!

Anyways here is a rotation I would love to see us use. I think Hump needs to slowly get out of the rotation unless we're playing against a big lineup, and Brooks needs playing time!

Deron, Joe, Wallace, Blatche, Lopez .. the offense will flow so nicely as literally all 5 players are good in the post and deron can run pick and pop/rolls to all 4 as well. Blatche's mid range game will give us the spacing we need plus not sacrificing much on the defensive end.

Deron, Brooks, Bogans, Blatche, Lopez .. Without Wallace, our three point shooting will increase. I like subbing in Brooks and Bogans together so Brooks never will have the responsibility of playing a big time scorer on defense.

Watson, Brooks, JJ, Wallace, Evans .. Deron gets his rest and now the offense will be run through Brooks and Johnson coming off screens. The spacing will still be great as Wallace will usuallly be at the Wing with Evans the only one in the paint. Also I like surrounding Brooks with 4 players that can play D

Watson, Deron, JJ, Wallace, Evans .. I know a lot of you guys hate Watson and Deron together but Avery loves it and I'm trying to be realistic.

Deron, JJ, Bogans, Blatche, Lopez .. we finish the half with pretty much the starting lineup unless Wallace needs a breather

9 man rotation.. no Stackhouse, or Hump (unless necessary). I think the Blatche,Lopez lineup can really work, and I would love a Wallace,Evans lineup on the bench. Avery needs to find a way to get Brooks on the court.

How do you guys want the rotation to look like?

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Blatche needs to come off the bench, should always have either him or Lopez on the court.

I like that you repaced Stackhouse with Brooks, he's looking his age lately.
    Also agree with playing Wallace at the 4 more often, so many teams in the league are going small these days.

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    JJ should only play the first 5 or 6 minutes of the first and 3rd quarter.
    Let him play the whole 2nd and almost the whole 4th to get time with second unit, and not to be too tired at the end

vCash
    Blatche if he continues to improve and stays consistant reminds me a little be like LaMarus Aldridge.