• Pistons Win

1 12.50%
  • Pistons Lose

4 50.00%
  • Charlie V shows Randolph how to fight with his kickass boxing lessons

3 37.50%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    vCash
    Wow I'm watching the game. Some of Monroes turnovers are cause of stuckeys crap passes to him. Really?

I just saw stuckey do his usual "stand around at the top of the key" pass to a gaurded monroe when there was 2 seconds left. And he turned the ball over cause he had nothing else to do but shoot

Wow stuckey is such a joke!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Pistons play tomorrow. Back-to-Back games on the road. Don't expect them to win tomorrow either, especially since you like to use the back-to-back excuse for every team the Pistons play
    Maybe Frank will sit our best players; Max, Prince, and Stuckey

Take that, Stern!

vCash
    Who cares about 0-8 start right now? They have played better since then.

Once again, Grizz are the best team right now. 12-2 with wins against LA, Miami, NY, and OKC. Who cares about 7 game series? This is the regular season.

And why do you always say Stuckey never shows up for big games. Some of our best wins last year were because of Stuckey. Remember the LA game when he outplayed Kobe? You can't say he never shows up when he clearly has.

vCash
    Oh so stuckey was 0-4 in the 2nd half of this game ? ...

The problem w/ this team is Joe D found players who are good enough to play w/ the bottom feeders and not show up against the good ones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    And of course, I was right again, where was stuckey? 3-11? 0-3 in the 2nd half and zero free throw attempts? Really? I said it, he will NEVER show up against good teams or when the game is on the line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYVT0XCzfwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuDzd66PRSk

^ Can't find full highlights, but I'm sure you remember that game

I thought he NEVER showed up against good teams or when games were on the line? Looks like he did it at least a couple times last season

Stop lying!
    Last edited by Gators123; 11-30-2012 at 11:48 PM.

vCash
    Who cares about 0-8 start right now? They have played better since then.

Once again, Grizz are the best team right now. 12-2 with wins against LA, Miami, NY, and OKC. Who cares about 7 game series? This is the regular season.

And why do you always say Stuckey never shows up for big games. Some of our best wins last year were because of Stuckey. Remember the LA game when he outplayed Kobe? You can't say he never shows up when he clearly has.
    Wow dude, ya just like how we played better last year toward the end of the season when all the crap teams just were playing for draft picks. Really? Who did we win against? Lemme guess, a Boston team who was on their 4th game in 5 nights, who suck btw. the other teams were the raptors, blazers and suns who all suck

dude its like saying the griz were the best team when they were 5-1. Regular season play will not reflect how good they are in the playoffs. Just ask the suns. I'm not saying there not a good team, but don't act like there unstoppable.

Some of our best wins??? LOLLL that was the ONLY game he showed up against a good team in, and it was against Fisher who allowed Lin to score 39 points on him
    What other teams did stuckey show up big in?

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYVT0XCzfwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge1hI8EbDus

I thought he NEVER showed up against good teams or when games were on the line? Looks like he did it at least a couple times last season

Stop lying!
    LMAO gators. If he was so good, then why doesn't he do this every game? Why? If he is so clutch like how he was against the wizards lol, why can't he do it aginst other teams.

And why did you show me a link where it only showed laker highlights? LOLLL
    Last edited by shyfly24; 11-30-2012 at 11:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Wow dude, ya just like how we played better last year toward the end of the season when all the crap teams just were playing for draft picks. Really? Who did we win against? Lemme guess, a Boston team who was on their 4th game in 5 nights, who suck btw. the other teams were the raptors, blazers and suns who all suck

dude its like saying the griz were the best team when they were 5-1. Regular season play will not reflect how good they are in the playoffs. Just ask the suns. I'm not saying there not a good team, but don't act like there unstoppable.

Some of our best wins??? LOLLL that was the ONLY game he showed up against a good team in, and it was against Fisher who allowed Lin to score 39 points on him
    What other teams did stuckey show up big in?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuDzd66PRSk

Is that Fisher?

vCash
    If stuckey was so clutch and shows up against good teams why couldn't he show up against the Knicks or griz and only showed up against the suns and blazers? Right

vCash
    LMAOOOOOOOO that was one **** play. Over a broken nosed kobe and isn't use to wearing a mask. Ya real good.

If he is so good at breaking ankles why can't he do it every game?

SHut up, you know he sucks but you are to in love w/ him to admit it

And you know fisher was guarding him for most of that game
    Last edited by shyfly24; 11-30-2012 at 11:55 PM.

vCash
    One play? You're making stuff up again.

Sorry Shy, It was about time to own you in another Stuckey debate

vCash
    One play? You're making stuff up again.

Sorry Shy, It was about time to own you in another Stuckey debate
    That link you provided, was that not one play? Don't act like kobe was guarding stuckey the whole game. Fisher was

Stuckeys game owns you by itself

vCash
    http://www.pistonpowered.com/2012/03...ut-victorious/
    Rodney Stuckey (17 points in first three quarters, 17 points in fourth quarter and overtime) took over and out-Kobed Kobe down the stretch.
    But it was only one play...

Sorry, I'm done now. Try better next time.

vCash
    Man just stop it & Irving had a game this year with no assist...it was a bad (knight) he will bounce back tommorow...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24526220
    Knight is so crap wow. How are you gonna train w/ stuckey and talk all big in the off season

I don't think I've ever seen a starting point guard have zero assists and 6 turnovers. Dude is not a point guard, he is another stuckey w/ slightly better offense

vCash
    http://www.pistonpowered.com/2012/03...ut-victorious/

But it was only one play...

Sorry, I'm done now. Try better next time.
    LMAO ya lets get an article from pistons powered after a win against a playoff team.
    Wtf do you expect them to say about the pistons and stuckey, bad things?
    Mateen cleaves still praises stuckey til this day even he is playing like **** compared to everyone else

Who was guarding stuckey, was it not fisher? Do you deny that? For most of the game, was it not fisher ??? Please answer that.

And its so funny how your keep talking about this ONE game. Where are these other games you speak of wher stuckey was so clutch and showed up against? Please show me the other playoff teams that stuckey showed up against

And please show me some of stuckeys playoff advanced stats
    Last edited by shyfly24; 12-01-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast