Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Since the show has started I think I have missed about a total of five episodes. It's amazing how much it has changed over the years. You used to get a few couple minute interview segments and a few squash matches. It was also prempted by the dog show ever year and it was followed by the show Silk Stockings!

vCash
    Silk Stalkings was awesome.

Hopefully Stone Cold can show up for this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Since the show has started I think I have missed about a total of five episodes. It's amazing how much it has changed over the years. You used to get a few couple minute interview segments and a few squash matches. It was also prempted by the dog show ever year and it was followed by the show Silk Stockings!
    I didn't grew up in the hogan era but to me it feels like they kinda of went back to that era. Cena is the mordern day Hogan , Saturday main event shows etc. Pushing cartoon type guys santino/Brodus/whatever the dancing dude is/Ryder are mordern day Koko B Ware/Beef cake/Junkyard dog if you really think about it. Ryback to warrior... Punk to Piper. I know they're are difference but the eras are alot alike to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    I've noticed that too Mbellz

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    man, good memory. i remember sometimes the dog show would run over and i'd be screaming at the tv. the old RAW theme was amazing as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4enRDSnKxg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac:24510361
    I used to f'n hate that dog show it would piss me off when the dog show ran over or took over raws monday time slot for the week

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by friarfan07 View Post
    man, good memory. i remember sometimes the dog show would run over and i'd be screaming at the tv. the old RAW theme was amazing as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4enRDSnKxg
    Here you go...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVTRN39yXIE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I remember the 10th Anniversary Raw they had back in 03. I have a feeling this one maybe a little bigger.
    Yeah that's crazy how long ago that is now. Also, I remember the 15th anniversary battle royale. Seems like yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Yeah that's crazy how long ago that is now. Also, I remember the 15th anniversary battle royale. Seems like yesterday.
    Its scary how fast the years go by. I wish I could remember the 15th anniversary battle royal lol.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    More DX ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter:24525527
    More DX ray:
    X Pac

vCash
    I think for the 20th Anniversary of RAW they should bring back NWO with some of the old faces like Nash and Hogan. I doubt more of the originals of the faction will want to rehash this for 1 night but you never know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    X Pac
    X Gut
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I think for the 20th Anniversary of RAW they should bring back NWO with some of the old faces like Nash and Hogan. I doubt more of the originals of the faction will want to rehash this for 1 night but you never know
    Hogan can't go to WWE lol...

Do they even have the "nWo" rights anymore? I heard they sold it a while ago

vCash
    Maybe I should jump the barricade and make my WWE debut with chainsaws a blazing that night that would be clearly something you guys wouldn't forget

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast