Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

WWE: 20th Anniversary Of Monday Night RAW

- WWE RAW on January 14th, 2013 from Houston, Texas will be the 20th Anniversary episode of the show. WWE is expected to hype it as a historic night, but it won't be as loaded of a show that RAW 1,000 was this past summer.
    Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I still expect a few surprise returns and a big moment to end the show.

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    I'm just waiting for somebody to ask if I will attend this

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Ziggs will cash in and win on this night... Cant he cash it in anywhere as long as its the smackdown champion?

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Scsa

vCash
    Big things for the show could be like announcing some new members to HoF 2013 like Sammartino, Foley, and or Savage?

Plus, they could re-hash the 1-2-3 Kid upset over Razor like they did in '93 by having someone like Tyson Kidd(all the way!!!!) winning clean over a proven heel like Barrett or Cesaro and start a feud with him over the IC title and give arguably the 2nd best wrestler in the company IMO behind only Daniel Bryan the push he deserves!

I would think Texas residents like HBK, SCSA, and/or Taker could easily show up too.
    Last edited by Vincent33; 11-29-2012 at 12:38 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Big things for the show could be like announcing some new members to HoF 2013 like Sammartino, Foley, and or Savage?

Plus, they could re-hash the 1-2-3 Kid upset over Razor like they did in '93 by having someone like Tyson Kidd(all the way!!!!) winning clean over a proven heel like Barrett or Cesaro and start a feud with him over the IC title and give arguably the 2nd best wrestler in the company IMO behind only Daniel Bryan the push he deserves!

I would think Texas residents like HBK, SCSA, and/or Taker could easily show up too.
    Maybe JBL (who is originally from Texas) will be there too

vCash
    I believe he has until Wrestlemania the following year after MITB so he could cash it in on this show or he could wait and make history and cash it in at Wrestlemania. I don't think any briefcase winner has ever done that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I believe he has until Wrestlemania the following year after MITB so he could cash it in on this show or he could wait and make history and cash it in at Wrestlemania. I don't think any briefcase winner has ever done that
    Pretty sure Ziggler has a full year from the date he won at MITB this past year.

I hope he cashes in sooner than WM and is WHC going into the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Pretty sure Ziggler has a full year from the date he won at MITB this past year.

I hope he cashes in sooner than WM and is WHC going into the show.
    That's the one stipulation of the briefcase I never understood

vCash
    But the world ends next month lol.

vCash
    I remember the 10th Anniversary Raw they had back in 03. I have a feeling this one maybe a little bigger.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I remember the 10th Anniversary Raw they had back in 03. I have a feeling this one maybe a little bigger.
    Wouldn't it be a better idea for them to hold this off for another 5 years and make a really good show for t he 25th anniversary of RAW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Yeah that's crazy how long ago that is now. Also, I remember the 15th anniversary battle royale. Seems like yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Yeah that's crazy how long ago that is now. Also, I remember the 15th anniversary battle royale. Seems like yesterday.
    Its scary how fast the years go by. I wish I could remember the 15th anniversary battle royal lol.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast