Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50

Thread: Rolando Mclain

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,979
    vCash
    1500
    Raiders didnt even,releasd him, looks like there gonna wait till the off season.. Not trying to help any afc team I giess. They suspended him 2 games like thayll help, lol he already said hes not a raider anymore and hes checked out of being a raider mentally and wants to play for a real team. I tjink oakland fears him leaving and doing good elsewhere under strong leadership and dennis allen clearly aint it and niether is mckenzie. Allen has destroyed the little talent oaklands front 7 had

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,979
    vCash
    1500
    hey allen life without von miller is tough eh? His stupid blitzes dont work without a von miller lol. Now dell rio is moldinga great UNIT but vons the engine

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    4,490
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe Allen was a mole planted by us inside the Raiders to destroy what talent and hopes they did have of being a good football team and he set them back a few years like Mcdumbass almost did to us if it hadn't been for real talent being on our team........ bawahahahahaha
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    6,510
    vCash
    31948
    Anyone else kinda hope the Raiders start winning so they have no shot at Te'o?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,643
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Anyone else kinda hope the Raiders start winning so they have no shot at Te'o?
    yes.

    Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bal-Bart
    Posts
    2,837
    vCash
    6000
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Anyone else kinda hope the Raiders start winning so they have no shot at Te'o?
    Love to see them go 7-9. No playoffs, bad pick.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,628
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Maybe Allen was a mole planted by us inside the Raiders to destroy what talent and hopes they did have of being a good football team and he set them back a few years like Mcdumbass almost did to us if it hadn't been for real talent being on our team........ bawahahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Anyone else kinda hope the Raiders start winning so they have no shot at Te'o?
    As long as the winning starts after next Thursday.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    559
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    hes been absolute trash as a pro, the dude is slow as dirt and his lack of taking the game serious makes him even slower not understanding what hes doing.
    Well i was on the fence of wanting him or not but after reading this ... we NEED to get this man on our team stat!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    559
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Maybe Allen was a mole planted by us inside the Raiders to destroy what talent and hopes they did have of being a good football team and he set them back a few years like Mcdumbass almost did to us if it hadn't been for real talent being on our team........ bawahahahahaha
    didn't mcdumbass get us D.Thomas, Decker, among others and pretty much McDumbass got us Peyton Manning... with Tebow here and getting "lucky" or whatever you wanna call it and getting us into the playoffs and beatin the steelers with another "mcdumbass" pick D.Thomas i think that brought a lot of attention to Peyton that we had a good young smart team that he could feel good around.... I am so tired of people still claiming McDaniels almost screwed us over ... get over it we wouldn't be where we are now

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,979
    vCash
    1500
    I agree mcdaniels brung us enough talent to have a solid core that attracted peyton, without decker dt and moreno right now wed be screwed, withoit thomas and decker manning probably doesnt come here, without tebow and the run we made manning probably doesnt come here since wed had been like 2-14, I doubt manning woulda walked into that, mcdaniiels didnt win mich but his actions helped us land manning. Ppl need to stop acting like hes the worst tjing happend to denver.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,979
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Denva4Life View Post
    Well i was on the fence of wanting him or not but after reading this ... we NEED to get this man on our team stat!
    What?

  12. #42
    nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,186
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I agree mcdaniels brung us enough talent to have a solid core that attracted peyton, without decker dt and moreno right now wed be screwed, withoit thomas and decker manning probably doesnt come here, without tebow and the run we made manning probably doesnt come here since wed had been like 2-14, I doubt manning woulda walked into that, mcdaniiels didnt win mich but his actions helped us land manning. Ppl need to stop acting like hes the worst tjing happend to denver.
    Hes still the worst thing to happen to Denver, it should make any difference when you can look at it from hindsight.

    P.S. lol.. brung

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    314
    vCash
    1500
    Just for the record getting drunk and driving is putting a weapon in peoples way. Plus DJ gets suspended and doesnt play, roids and shows off playbooks.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,441
    vCash
    1500

    Rolando Mclain

    He's not a good fit for us. He would be much smarter to play for a team that plays the 3-4. He isn't fast enough to be a good mike for del rio.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,441
    vCash
    1500

    Rolando Mclain

    Also dj has produced, this guy hasn't.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •