Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rolando Mclain

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...cording-source

Looks like he'll be released Thursday. Not too sure if he'll clear waivers.

vCash
    he is a trash human being lol

vCash
    I dont think anybody should claim him, look at his contract theyd have to pick up. Plusyou wanna sit down a a time or two before u evenconsider bringing this guy in your locker foom. The thing that scares me is hes a jack del rio type mlb. In alabama I loved him. But he totally mailed it in @ oakland and became a headcase. Nobody remembers him vs dennis allen week 2? Lol

vCash
    Watch a bum *** team sign him and further darkin his pro career. He doesnt want to play for a loaer, and he needs a collective group around him thats gonna keep him in check, if u cant listen to manning, champ bailey, brookings, von millef then you dont deserve to be in a league. The only reason why I keep opening the door for em jist a lil is because del rio/fox are good with players l ij ke this and the fact that oakland aint the right placeto go to mature and become a better himan lol

vCash
    Some talented players just need positive leadership. He did well for a year then realized its Oakland. Serms thats a theme out there. Perhaps a new atmosphere will motivate him. He will clear waivers he will come cheap, low risk high reward and we have a huge void at MLB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=7942855

yup and the guy was a friend of his apparently..... Had to have been over a female im sure. But either way it says alot about a guy who would put a gun to a friends head and fire it beside his ear.... Dont bring this trash here, he doesnt deserve to be in the league. Hes scum
    I was going to post about this same sentiment, but exactly this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tynewt View Post
    Some talented players just need positive leadership. He did well for a year then realized its Oakland. Serms thats a theme out there. Perhaps a new atmosphere will motivate him. He will clear waivers he will come cheap, low risk high reward and we have a huge void at MLB.
    Mclain scares me if he were to come here. Yes, we do have a need, but I agree almost 100% with ET.

Mclain was a star at Alabama (and I was sorry to see him go the Raiders) - I really wanted the Broncos to get him. Nevertheless he has been way less than impressive on the field - I was expecting him to a Patrick Willis type talent. Instead, he hasn't played that well and has been a jack-off when off the field and has a bad attitude.

I hope we pass on him, but if Elway & Fox sign him..........well, after all they have done, I do trust them to make good decisions.

vCash
    Randy Moss was considered trash in Oakland as well. Until the Pats saved him from the Black Hole.

vCash
    http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8694231

Guess the Raiders are making it personal. They cant do anything right in Oakland (smh)
    He is out of shape and bitter toward the organization. As is most of the team and former coaches/players. Oh well, here is to drafting a BEAST!

vCash
    sometimes a change of teams can do wonders for a player, in Oakland they just teach their players how to cheat and lose, but him on a winning team and it may bring the best out of him.........

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Yeah, so this is pretty insane. 80% of this forum called for DJ's head and now some of those pitch forkers are saying, give this guy a try. Crazy. DJ is a saint compared to this guy and 100x the LB.

I don't want this POS anywhere near our locker room.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Yes. Anyone to hold a gun to a person's head and fire it off is insane. No thank you.

vCash
    I think its funny cuz I know alot people in here wanted him drafted here, lol Im not really surprised hes doing bad in a raider uniform. I like are linebackers, I don't think Broncos want someone thats stupid and weak.

but its always nice seeing another Raider 1st rounder be a bust. nothing ever changes lol

sig made by DB
    "I think that's why I came out numerous times and said I want to win," Tulowitzki said. "It doesn't mean I want out of here. It means I'm sick and tired of losing."
    GET A ACE PITCHER ROCKIES

vCash
    The funniest part was Oakland fans talking about how they were gonna win the division. They are by far the worst team in the division. The Chiefs at least have talent except at QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah, so this is pretty insane. 80% of this forum called for DJ's head and now some of those pitch forkers are saying, give this guy a try. Crazy. DJ is a saint compared to this guy and 100x the LB.

I don't want this POS anywhere near our locker room.
    One differance is dj s a 30 year old ********. Grown *** - man should know better. Mcclains a stupid KID. dj a stupid ADULT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast