Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Players don't care about draft picks... I can't ever hope we lose. That's just un raider like lol
    I don't hope we lose either. Just saying that, on a positive note, this game can be a win-win for us. Whether it be a win now or in the future in terms of draft considerations

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I don't hope we lose either. Just saying that, on a positive note, this game can be a win-win for us. Whether it be a win now or in the future in terms of draft considerations
    Oooo ok I gotcha
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    If we lose, can I watch?

Lmao
    Of course you can!

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Raiders win 30-17. I beleive we've been slapped around enough this year and i agree that the dissmisal of mcClain is hopefully gonna light a fire under our guys *****'$...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Raiders win 30-17. I beleive we've been slapped around enough this year and i agree that the dissmisal of mcClain is hopefully gonna light a fire under our guys *****'$...
    That is the score I am picking too. I think you are right!

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    ^also the return of Seymour, goodson and DMC should make a strong impact on both sides of the ball. If we lose this one then i really think this team is in serious trouble. That is if we dnt just throw a bunch of rookies out there which i highly doubt will happen.

vCash
    ^also the return of Seymour, goodson and DMC should make a strong impact on both sides of the ball. If we lose this one then i really think this team is in serious trouble. That is if we dnt just throw a bunch of rookies out there which i highly doubt will happen.
    We are already in serious trouble, but don't count on the Rookies yet.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    That is the score I am picking too. I think you are right!
    I hope so, ill most definitely b wearing my lucky underwear on sunday lol...

vCash
    After the debacle in Cincy, I'm done predicting final scores for this season.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    I hope so, ill most definitely b wearing my lucky underwear on sunday lol...
    Good, somebody has to wear 'em.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    By the way, did the game even sellout? If not, I won't be able to watch it. My guess is that the network will air either one of the other late games -- Steelers-Ravens, Bucs-Broncos or Bengals-Bolts -- or nothing at all.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    I'm almost hoping we suck on offense to further cement Knapp's leaving.

Almost.

vCash
    Your right about that, I think DA got the attention from the rest of the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    By the way, did the game even sellout? If not, I won't be able to watch it. My guess is that the network will air either one of the other late games -- Steelers-Ravens, Bucs-Broncos or Bengals-Bolts -- or nothing at all.
    The game is blacked out. Our streak of 12 "sellouts" has ended.
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    anybody know if DMC will be playing? If so alot? Or is Marcel going to be the go-to guy again this week

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast