Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    I love it when you talk dirty. I would prefer to see a win. The Raiders will still get a high draft pick that can be traded for more picks. I don't want to see another high first round draft pick that turns into another bust once he gets his money. Lets get some guys that actually like to play football.

Yeah exactly, might as well go all out. I'm not asking for a play off spot, just rip some heads off lol

That "fight" in cincy made me laugh. I was pissed the 2 players got ejected but at the same time we need to see that fierce mentality on the field. Bring back the mean machines!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    The stadium will be half full, the string of 12 games without a blackout will end.

Pride will kick in, the defense will have a good game, the score will be Raiders 34, Browns 10.

There is no tanking for the draft in the NFL.
    A few minutes later, Lincoln Kennedy to Charles Woodson: “What are they reviewing? It was a fumble”.
    Greg Biekert to Kennedy and Woodson: “They’re going to overturn it because they’re taking too long and we’re the Raiders”.[
    SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post

Yeah exactly, might as well go all out. I'm not asking for a play off spot, just rip some heads off lol

That "fight" in cincy made me laugh. I was pissed the 2 players got ejected but at the same time we need to see that fierce mentality on the field. Bring back the mean machines!
    Now that is the spirit!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post

I would rather see that "fierce mentality" when it's time to play football instead of when it's time to fight.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    I would rather see that "fierce mentality" when it's time to play football instead of when it's time to fight.
    Read it again NC, that is what she meant by "on-the-field". You are both right, bring the intensity and fire. They gotta realize they are being heavily evaluated. I really think they are going to bring it hard this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Read it again NC, that is what she meant by "on-the-field". You are both right, bring the intensity and fire. They gotta realize they are being heavily evaluated. I really think they are going to bring it hard this game.
    Oh Wolfester, your relentless optimism is admirable. But the
    Raiders are a team that is in emotional turmoil. They are going to buckle on Sunday in front of 45,000 fans. Your going to hear a lot of booing on Sunday.They are going to push for the 2nd pick in the draft.

AJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Oh Wolfester, your relentless optimism is admirable. But the
    Raiders are a team that is in emotional turmoil. They are going to buckle on Sunday in front of 45,000 fans. Your going to hear a lot of booing on Sunday.They are going to push for the 2nd pick in the draft.

AJ
    Rubi my ol' friend, thanks for the nod. There will be no buckling, people need to be at the game and root them on. This is Raider Nation, not the Chiefs! We are going to end up with the eighth or later pick. I will wager 35 military style push ups that we win Sunday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverAndBlack View Post
    Cleveland didn't injure Campbell... Campbell injured Campbell. The ****er never learned how to slide.
    He was still falling shoulder first when he had to play for Chicago on MNF a couple weeks ago...you'd think he would've learned.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1951 View Post
    The stadium will be half full, the string of 12 games without a blackout will end.

Pride will kick in, the defense will have a good game, the score will be Raiders 34, Browns 10.

There is no tanking for the draft in the NFL.
    Lol. You can say we have a chance to win but the raiders aren't blowing out anybody.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    What a joke year. Lets just stop the opposing offense from embarrassing the D and putting up 30+.... Again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Rubi my ol' friend, thanks for the nod. There will be no buckling, people need to be at the game and root them on. This is Raider Nation, not the Chiefs! We are going to end up with the eighth or later pick. I will wager 35 military style push ups that we win Sunday.
    If we lose, can I watch?

Lmao
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    Yep that's what I meant
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwidow View Post
    yep that's what i meant
    10-4

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.

vCash
    We can't lose really. If we win, well everybody loves to win and if we lose we actually win because if we end up tied with the browns, we will get the better draft pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    We can't lose really. If we win, well everybody loves to win and if we lose we actually win because if we end up tied with the browns, we will get the better draft pick.
    Players don't care about draft picks... I can't ever hope we lose. That's just un raider like lol

So then why don't we just go ahead and lose every year for the next 5 years that way we will have early draft picks every year?
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 11-29-2012 at 02:15 PM.
    Don't like me?

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast