Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee View Post
    There's a large contingent here who share the sentiment with losing out. I get it, but despite the boost to our draft position losing out would provide, it's just not in my DNA to jump onboard the losing out wagon.

Whether we lose out or win a game or two down the stretch, I predict RM makes us proud during the April draft and free agency signing period, during the offseason.

Things will get better Nation!
    I don't ever want to see us lose for any reason. **** the draft.

vCash
    A win against the browns won't do any good anyway we jus will be one of the worst 4-8 teams in a long time

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Why spend money on a top prospect for no reason but I hope these players dont give up on this season because they still can learn a lot for playing these remaining games, rather save that money for real players in free agency.

I want Pryor to start this game, the next game is on thursday Against the Broncos really that is not the first game he should get his start in, thats just setting him up for disaster.

vCash
    Pryor will start once we go 3-10. Carson doesn't deserve to be pounded for no reason.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    You never want to lose a game..... Period...

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderwood View Post
    You never want to lose a game..... Period...
    Exactly.

I'm looking forward to seeing Pryor play. I'm also looking forward to seeing this team show signs of improvement.

And, while I look forward to a 'good' draft pick and the ability to leverage that pick into a multitude of additional picks, I never want to see the Raiders lose.

*ETA - Now, if it was 2011 and the Raiders were in the midst of a "Suck for Luck" campaign, that's a different situation...

Yes, if you get Andrew Luck, you lose every game you can.

Damn, I'd like just ONE stretch with a legitimate franchise QB in Oakland.

vCash
    RG3

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    RG3
    Please don't tell me you honestly believe he's going to come to Oakland and/or have hopes that he does...
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Please don't tell me you honestly believe he's going to come to Oakland and/or have hopes that he does...
    when the **** did i say that? shred was talking about having a legit franchise qb and brought up andrew luck. i brought up rg3. no one said hes coming here or has a chance to come here. i do wish we could have had him.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    when the **** did i say that? shred was talking about having a legit franchise qb and brought up andrew luck. i brought up rg3. no one said hes coming here or has a chance to come here. i do wish we could have had him.
    I'd prefer Luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I'd prefer Luck.
    I save judgement, they both look really good. RG3 i thought will be a better version of vick, but i never thought he can be THIS accurate. His WRs are dropping a lot of balls, i would like to see him with a WR of Wayne's caliber. Andrew luck same thing, he's stepped in for arguably the best QB of all time(even though i don't think that) and he hasn't failed under that immense pressure. I thought he would struggle his first year.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Time to stop the slide off the fiscal cliff.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Relax lol I hadn't seen the other post about Luck. I was just asking a question.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Relax lol I hadn't seen the other post about Luck. I was just asking a question.
    They won't give him up at all lol. I can think of a couple of posters thinking its possible. They'll probably make a thread about it soon and bash Reggie for not getting it done

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    They won't give him up at all lol. I can think of a couple of posters thinking its possible. They'll probably make a thread about it soon and bash Reggie for not getting it done
    Right? Lol along with another "bring back Gruden" thread

Don't like me?

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast