Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Tank Nation

vCash
    I personally don't like Dwayne Casey. He seems like a good guy that knows his stuff, but I don't think he has the vibe and energy that makes a successful coach.

vCash
    the only thing that needs to be blown up is this tank

vCash
    Yup. I'm tired of watching terrible bball too, but that's the life of a Raps fan. It builds character.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    embarrassing thread people.
    So you would rather suck every year and never do anything than suck really badly for a few years and have a chance at being relevent?

Cause those are our options. I can't believe anyone ever thought this roster was going to work in the first place but now that everyone can see how bad we are, they're changing their tunes pretty damn fast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    So you would rather suck every year and never do anything than suck really badly for a few years and have a chance at being relevent?

Cause those are our options. I can't believe anyone ever thought this roster was going to work in the first place but now that everyone can see how bad we are, they're changing their tunes pretty damn fast.
    no i don't want to suck. it is what it is. i'm not going to celebrate it, and i most certainly wouldn't try and sabotage the forum by creating a thread such as this. no offense to whomever created it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    ^Well fact is we do, and there's only 1 way to get out of it and BC and the fans are too stupid/impatient to see it through so w/e. We are the Pittsburgh Pirates of the NBA. Oh wait, no we aren't because even they're starting to get their act together and building their farm right. We don't do anything right.

Our entire organization is a complete joke, and we're the laughing stock of the NBA. Apparently that is good enough for some fans.

vCash
    ^Well fact is we do, and there's only 1 way to get out of it and BC and the fans are too stupid/impatient to see it through so w/e. We are the Pittsburgh Pirates of the NBA. Oh wait, no we aren't because even they're starting to get their act together and building their farm right. We don't do anything right.

Our entire organization is a complete joke, and we're the laughing stock of the NBA. Apparently that is good enough for some fans.
    How is the whole organization a complete joke? Also why do you feel that we have no "future"? Do we not have three or four players contributing that are 23 or under?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    How is the whole organization a complete joke? Also why do you feel that we have no "future"? Do we not have three or four players contributing that are 23 or under?
    Stop talking sense Bob.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    no i don't want to suck. it is what it is. i'm not going to celebrate it, and i most certainly wouldn't try and sabotage the forum by creating a thread such as this. no offense to whomever created it.
    Thank you. Strongly agree with this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Lots of teams have young players under 23...Is that supposed to mean we're good or something? We have TWO players under 23 who MAY or MAY NOT turn into anything. Hurray for us.

Val-Bargs-Ross-Derozan-Lowry is a terrible core. We overrate everyone on our team except our very worst players, who wouldn't even have a chance to get signed by a respectable organization.

But if you think we're going somewhere with this roster, by all means spend more money.

Ftr yeah, we are a joke and if you don't know that you're in denial.

vCash
    ugh, last year I was a supporter of tank nation. This year, it makes no sense to be. We don't get the draft pick, we're not far and away the worst team in the league and the last 2 years should have taught us you can't count on lottery odds.

ink said it in another thread, we're seeing the problems of a young team. Inconsistency, flashes of brilliance, and the inability to close out games. This is to be expected. It just hurts doubly so when we feel we can point fingers at the coaches, the FA's on the roster, and the refs.

vCash
    ^We do get the pick, if our pick ends up top 3

vCash
    ^We do get the pick, if our pick ends up top 3
    those are slim odds though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    I would specifically like to see the players who aren't going to be part of the future get moved for young players with upside and/or picks. They aren't helping us win now, so they may as well help us win in the future. Basically that includes everyone except for DD, Val and Lowry with Davis being borderline.

vCash
    as someone whos stuck with this team and watched every game of this rebuild garbage im giving them 1 more week. if they dont figure it out im not wasting this much time on them anymore

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast