Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyFresh11 View Post
    To me the signing would not pay off for them. I see Jeff IMO being very injury prone at this point of his career and am not really impressed with his in ring ability without the assistance of a prop.

I would pass if I were the WWE. Plenty of young talent to give time to rather than rehashing old stars.
    Jeff looks great in the ring right now. He has a perfect style for WWE. He has moves that look good to kids that aren't very dangerous. I was never really a Jeff Hardy fan, but I give the guy credit for what he's doing now. He is sober and working hard on his craft. If WWE can get him on a short team deal they would be foolish not too. The kids love him and he isn't a total douche to people over 14 like Cena is.

vCash
    I respect jeff hardy for one reason and its the fact he was a guy who inovated tlc matches and gave us huge spots and basically is self egde and christain and the dudleys basically gave us the most exciting matches in wwe history

vCash

Jeff and Matt are WWF originals
    I'm talking about Jeff & the last two years he has been with TNA & I'm glad to see them keeping him.. Still confused? I didn't say they were home grown talent

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    They kissed and made up. WWE paid for Matt's rehab. It seems likely he could return someday. I think the only thing keeping him out of WWE right now is WWE's interest in Jeff. I believe they are holding out so they can tell Jeff they are a package deal or nothing. Jeff has proven that he is likely to stay sober long enough to sign to a very lucrative 2 year deal. I doubt you see them offer him the lifetime type deal they usually try to ink their top guys to, but I don't think he's much of a risk at 2 years.
    They pay for the rehab's of any wrestler that worked for WWE in the past

vCash
    oh I hate Matt Hardy sfm.I love Jeff,.

vCash
    Jeff is by far the better athlete of the 2

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    If they both return I have lost some faith, even more so than this "G rating" crap that continues to be going on. Jeff Hardy I understand given his popularity, but Matt Hardy belongs in the dungeons of wrestling purgatory.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Vince would personally pick up Jeff Hardy with the corporate jet if he agrees to return back. Especially with Linda not running again, they are back to probably not caring about hiring a druggie back.

Hardy was their 2nd best merch guy behind Cena. I would love to see Hardy return at Mania...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    Vince would personally pick up Jeff Hardy with the corporate jet if he agrees to return back. Especially with Linda not running again, they are back to probably not caring about hiring a druggie back.

Hardy was their 2nd best merch guy behind Cena. I would love to see Hardy return at Mania...
    HArdy has been clean for over a year now and has to take drug test every month in N.C.. So i doubt that drug test would be a problem..........
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    HArdy has been clean for over a year now and has to take drug test every month in N.C.. So i doubt that drug test would be a problem..........
    In their minds he's still a druggie

vCash
    Hardys are terrible... bring back the New Age Outlaws

Can I fix you some sandwiches?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 15carlos21 View Post
    They have been doing house shows so mabe they get a run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI!:24541619
    To me the signing would not pay off for them. I see Jeff IMO being very injury prone at this point of his career and am not really impressed with his in ring ability without the assistance of a prop.

I would pass if I were the WWE. Plenty of young talent to give time to rather than rehashing old stars.
    Jeff looks great in the ring right now. He has a perfect style for WWE. He has moves that look good to kids that aren't very dangerous. I was never really a Jeff Hardy fan, but I give the guy credit for what he's doing now. He is sober and working hard on his craft. If WWE can get him on a short team deal they would be foolish not too. The kids love him and he isn't a total douche to people over 14 like Cena is.
    Idk...after watching impact last few weeks, it looks like he's been favoring his hip or something. Is he injured or am i just imagining things?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 15carlos21 View Post
    They already work for wwe and are old as ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warrior63 View Post
    Idk...after watching impact last few weeks, it looks like he's been favoring his hip or something. Is he injured or am i just imagining things?
    It looked like he was hurt on the last episode. Only I thought he had hurt his butt LOL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    It looked like he was hurt on the last episode. Only I thought he had hurt his butt LOL!
    For what it's worth, TNA officials immediately gave him a bag of ice to put on his lower back after his match in Poughkeepsie on Saturday night.
    The MMA Pavilion

mmapavilion.wordpress.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast