Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Dixie tweeted a photo of him at TNA's offices sayin him and her were working on ideas for future projects.

He isn't going anywhere.
    Posturing.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic AL View Post
    theres a chance he could leave i mean money talks. wwe could offer him a Brock/Rock type of show deal where he can do a few big shows till WM.im not gonna say hes going to get Brock/Rock money which is crazy but vince can give him deal that he cant refuse. after all he does have legal fees to pay still

I don't think his legal fees are as big of a deal as people seem to make them out to be. He left WWE and they wanted him back, even after his arrest. He could have went back to WWE at the beginning of 2010 and got a big payday but decided to go to TNA instead.

I don't think he is a big money guy. He left WWE and left alot of money on the table and when they fired him the first time all he had to do was go to rehab to keep his job and he didn't want to. I think he is comfortable in TNA and likes the schedule. Even with a lighter schedule in WWE they are still going to give him restrictions on what he can and can't do outside of WWE, TNA isn't going to do that.

vCash
    I don't care to be honest. WWE has good talent anyways and Matt & Jeff just seems like a whole lot of baggage for a slightly above average performer and a wildcard. They have good talent right now and they should focus on developing them. Sandow, Cesaro and Ryback are all good talents that they can capitalize and count on for a longer term than Matt and Jeff... Not a wise business move in my opinion.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I think TNA is the perfect fit for him anyway. In WWE I think he will have a harder time staying clean because of the schedule (even if was reduced it would still be tougher). WWE would also have to hold him down a bit and not get totally behind him because they would be afraid of him failing a drug test again. I don't think it makes sense for either party really.

vCash
    TNA is a way better fit for him, but does TNA really offer similar money? I really don't know how much their wrestlers make. I googled it and couldn't really find a good answer. I found 2. 250K and 1 Mil. WWE could pretty easily offer him 4 million a year, and give Matt a 500K contract. It would be worth it for them. Would Jeff not take that? If Jeff Hardy went back to WWE right now he would be the biggest star in the business. Now that he is sober he probably knows that. I am against WWE signing him and don't think he will stay sober, but Jeff would make WWE tons of money and both sides know that.

vCash
    Here is the thing with TNA. They have a backer that is worth more than Vince and his company. The things is Dixies parents and I am assuming board members won't go all in on TNA. However when it comes to contracts the bigger names (from both TNA and WWE) are rumored to be paid pretty good.

The last number I herd on guys like Joe and Styles were north of $300,000. I am 99 percent sure Mr. Anderson gets $5,000 a week not counting merchandise stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Here is the thing with TNA. They have a backer that is worth more than Vince and his company. The things is Dixies parents and I am assuming board members won't go all in on TNA. However when it comes to contracts the bigger names (from both TNA and WWE) are rumored to be paid pretty good.

The last number I herd on guys like Joe and Styles were north of $300,000. I am 99 percent sure Mr. Anderson gets $5,000 a week not counting merchandise stuff.
    If TNA can make a competitive offer, I agree 100%. I think there is a chance even 1 million won't be enough. WWE has crap for top Superstars right now and Hardy may be an even bigger star than Cena. WM29 being in New York makes them even more desperate. Like I said if the number WWE throws at him is $4 million TNA may not be able to match it or even come close enough.

No matter how much money the people behind TNA have they may not be able to pay a wrestler say 4 times what they are now. Not to mention Jeff going to WWE may be the only way to get Matt a job and Jeff has always let Matt drag him down.

vCash
    The ending to Matt's last WWE tenure was just a mess. With all the social media stuff he pulled when under contract, and after he was released, it seemed as if he burned all his bridges with the company. Jeff I could see happening while Matt not so much.

vCash
    They wouldn't even pass the drug tests. TNA will keep Hardy as champion to keep him happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    They wouldn't even pass the drug tests. TNA will keep Hardy as champion to keep him happy.
    Yeah they will because both of them are currently being drug tested by the state of NC because of their past issues.

vCash
    I mentioned the fact that Matt has always dragged Jeff down even when they were a tag team. Now that Jeff is a singles competitor, we can really see how much athletic ability he has. I would love to see Jeff back in WWE but as was stated before can he really pass their drug screening?

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I'm glad to see TNA keeping their talent

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays Claw View Post
    The ending to Matt's last WWE tenure was just a mess. With all the social media stuff he pulled when under contract, and after he was released, it seemed as if he burned all his bridges with the company. Jeff I could see happening while Matt not so much.
    They kissed and made up. WWE paid for Matt's rehab. It seems likely he could return someday. I think the only thing keeping him out of WWE right now is WWE's interest in Jeff. I believe they are holding out so they can tell Jeff they are a package deal or nothing. Jeff has proven that he is likely to stay sober long enough to sign to a very lucrative 2 year deal. I doubt you see them offer him the lifetime type deal they usually try to ink their top guys to, but I don't think he's much of a risk at 2 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I'm glad to see TNA keeping their talent

Jeff and Matt are WWF originals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    They kissed and made up. WWE paid for Matt's rehab. It seems likely he could return someday. I think the only thing keeping him out of WWE right now is WWE's interest in Jeff. I believe they are holding out so they can tell Jeff they are a package deal or nothing. Jeff has proven that he is likely to stay sober long enough to sign to a very lucrative 2 year deal. I doubt you see them offer him the lifetime type deal they usually try to ink their top guys to, but I don't think he's much of a risk at 2 years.
    To me the signing would not pay off for them. I see Jeff IMO being very injury prone at this point of his career and am not really impressed with his in ring ability without the assistance of a prop.

I would pass if I were the WWE. Plenty of young talent to give time to rather than rehashing old stars.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast