Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: How About Jericho v Seth Rollins?

Source: Rajah.com

Former WWE Superstar Chris Jericho and The Shield member Seth Rollins engaged in some good old fashioned Twitter on Saturday. Here's a summary of their exchange

Seth Rollins:#justicelives in our hearts. And we will not be held down another second. Believe in righteousness. Believe in hope. #believeintheshield

Chris Jericho @WWERollins What the hell are you talking about junior? #flashinthepan

Seth Rollins: @IAmJericho Not just talking, but actualizing. Changing the game that left you in the dust, senior. #believeintheshield #justicelives

Chris Jericho @WWERollins Learn how to cut a decent promo first, then come back and see me Henry.

Seth Rollins: @IAmJericho Ohhhh I'm the wannabe rock star now? I thought you had that role on lock Moongoose McCatchphrase.

Chris Jericho @WWERollins Wannabe rock star…debatable. Actual 6 time WORLD Champion…undeniable. Wannabe NWO…@TheShieldWWE
    Entertaining exchange between the two. Would be fun to watch these two feud in the future. We all know Jericho is all about putting over the new guys if he feels it would be best for business. He'll be back in 2013.

vCash
    Let Rollins i say get in a feud with DB first then set up a Summerslam match vs Jericho

vCash
    I think Seth Rollins' thing is luring people in on Twitter :P I believe he got into a twitter war with Cody Rhodes a couple of months ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Let Rollins i say get in a feud with DB first then set up a Summerslam match vs Jericho
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_O3UVGFwO4
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Umm yes lets do it at mania. Just another guy jericho can put over. Lets make it a ladder match.

vCash
    I want to see that match but I don't want to see another punk/jericho situation where jericho comes back only to lose in an attempt to put Rollins over.

That stuff ruined the punk/jericho feud because you already knew who was going to win. Y2J should have won at least 1 of those matches preferably the first or the second so punk could win at WM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I'd like to see it but if they did it at Mania it wouldn't be a headliner. It would probably be an opener or middle of the show match.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I just add a little more to it. Could be nothing, but who knows.

Jericho was in talks of late about coming back for a short run leading up to Mania. As of right now there is nothing on the table although that could change in the blink of an eye. But the sides are still talking. It comes down to an issue of if he’s willing to commit to a certain period. Last year he committed to six months and ended up doing closer to eight but during those six months he was under a full-time deal. Since he wasn’t long term, he mostly just put people over, which is fine since he’s got enough credibility and mic skills he can do that and remain a star, and he did win just enough that it wasn’t a joke. But he’s got different tours including stuff in February so it wouldn’t be a straight shot and there is the issue over him wanting full control to negotiate any outside deals as opposed to having to get them worked through and approved by WWE.
    wrestling observer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I just add a little more to it. Could be nothing, but who knows.

wrestling observer
    Idc if he would wrestlemania. I want a stacked card. Jericho should be able to work a schedule he likes he has done a ton for wwe. If hhh taker the rock can wrestle 1 to 4 times a year why wouldnt you let jericho wrestle a light schedule. He is willing to work way more than those guys too.

vCash
    jericho will be back at the rumble
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I'd rather see Ambrose vs Jericho

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    He would be a nice surprise entrant for the Rumble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    He would be a nice surprise entrant for the Rumble.
    Yeah, even as a "one night only" type of deal for now anyways.

Still believe he'll be back long term sometime next year.

vCash
    Jericho will come back and he'll put a couple more guys over. Jericho is so awesome.

vCash
    I want him back so bad. He (to me) is one of those guys that when around makes me impatient waiting for Raw. Few guys do that for me anymore.
    Down in this vagina mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast