Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadilles View Post
    The match would most likely be for the World title .. might even have Ryback win the Rumble to set it up. I have no issues with the match with the best part of it easily being that it keeps both dudes from each ruining other matches. Vinny Mac gets his Monster Baby Face vs. his giant heel and we get 2 terrible wrestlers out of the way in 1 fell swoop. Win/Win!!
    Those two things shan't happen in a noble realm such as WWE. I ray: to the almighty Milk Jug that it won't happen.

Get them in some sort of grudge match at WM? Sure. Have the WHC on the line? Absolutely not. Have the Ryback win the Rumble? Dear Lord Milk Jug please no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    Those two things shan't happen in a noble realm such as WWE. I ray: to the almighty Milk Jug that it won't happen.

Get them in some sort of grudge match at WM? Sure. Have the WHC on the line? Absolutely not. Have the Ryback win the Rumble? Dear Lord Milk Jug please no.
    ray: to a Milk jug

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I'm not endorsing it - i just think that it makes sense with the way things are shaking out. Show has been pretty good as the bad arse, unbeatable giant the last few months... and the WWE is clearly trying to build Ryback as a new monster babyface. Ryback will most likely lose his 3rd strait PPV main event @ TLC ... they need to find a get him a big win and get him over vs. a legit 'main eventer' ... what bigger feather in the cap for Ryback then to win the Rumble .. shift his focus from Punk to Show .. the match practically writes itself.. and the image of Ryback lifting Show on his shoulders is the type of moment VKM salivates for. They still talk about Cena lift Edge & Show from like 4 years ago

vCash
    I'm not endorsing it - i just think that it makes sense with the way things are shaking out. Show has been pretty good as the bad arse, unbeatable giant the last few months... and the WWE is clearly trying to build Ryback as a new monster babyface. Ryback will most likely lose his 3rd strait PPV main event @ TLC ... they need to find a get him a big win and get him over vs. a legit 'main eventer' ... what bigger feather in the cap for Ryback then to win the Rumble .. shift his focus from Punk to Show .. the match practically writes itself.. and the image of Ryback lifting Show on his shoulders is the type of moment VKM salivates for. They still talk about Cena lift Edge & Show from like 4 years ago

I know you were just playing the "what's really probably going to happen" card. I just don't like it and I hate it as much as brussel sprouts.

vCash
    This is still a feasible option

vCash
    why doesnt the big show just retire ? seriously. the guys garbage in the ring. bring mark henry back!!!!

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash

I have actually thought the exact same thing. Ryback needs something big after losing (after TLC) three ppvs. That is why he was my early favorite to win the Rumble. Plus it gives him the championship and keeps him out of the WWE title picture for awhile.

The only hold up is Ziggler. If that were to happen he would either have to wait until until after mania to cash in, cash in and lose, or cash in and win, then drop the belt right back to Show the following month. If Ryback wins the rumble he has to win the belt and if he wins the belt he would have to keep the title for at least a few months.

I think Ziggler is going to have the belt at mania which probably makes Bryan more likely to win the Rumble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    why doesnt the big show just retire ? seriously. the guys garbage in the ring. bring mark henry back!!!!
    Something doesn't add up here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    This match would be lame. I really could care less if Ryback is marching with Big Show on his shoulders with his boring finishing move. Sure it would be a display of strength but that move is so lame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slickg View Post
    This match would be lame. I really could care less if Ryback is marching with Big Show on his shoulders with his boring finishing move. Sure it would be a display of strength but that move is so lame.
    What's really lame is that he marches around the ring with his opponent on his back just deliver the move already

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    What's really lame is that he marches around the ring with his opponent on his back just deliver the move already
    He marches around the ring to show how strong he is. It would be easy for him to just pick up and slam him down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    lame

The Future is NOW!

vCash
    please no

vCash
    Where is the huge match

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123