Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    i literally have zero interest in this match happening
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    As long as its not for a title and just a singles match of two guys going at it then I would have no problem with it. That would mean though that The Sheild would be involved in something else rather quickly as I thought they would be still dealing with Ryback after costing him the title at TLC. So I guess they would be done at the RR.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    no it isn't. big show is a huge man, and this is a rumnorer match, hence, a rumored HUGE match!
    Touche

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

vCash
    I thought I was going to read something about Sting or something but come on with the HUGE... lol

vCash
    Huge??????

vCash
    Ehhh, with the way WWE has been pushing the Ryback and with their current push of Big Show, they would like most fans to believe that a match between the two would be one of the highlights of the card. Knowing Vinnie Mac, the magnitude of his boner at the prospects of a match like this would be mind shattering.
    Last edited by Vincent33; 11-29-2012 at 10:41 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagaminosteven View Post
    I'm just worried that WWE is looking at Wrestlemania as an opportunity for Cena and HHH to get their respectives wins back over Rock and Brock.
    Well HHH has been the looser of his past 2 WM matches and he did let Brock go over him as well soo I can see......

Cena vs Rock at first I wanted to see the rematch so we could get that "passing of the torch moment" but the more and more It seems like we won't.
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Well, at least we won't have to watch Big Show ever again. Epic botch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    Just seen this at Nodq.com, I really don't care for Ryback and think Big Show should retire. I hope they do it though because he shouldn't be in a Main Event or fighting for a title yet.
    I've been saying Big Show should retire for years now because a man of his size can never move around the ring very well but he's been able to somehow for the past 17 years. Maybe he retires after Wrestlemania 30 next year

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I've been saying Big Show should retire for years now because a man of his size can never move around the ring very well but he's been able to somehow for the past 17 years. Maybe he retires after Wrestlemania 30 next year
    Have you seen him as The Giant in WCW pre-wwe? And even up till maybe 04/05 whenever he left wwe? Big show is one of the better in ring big men ever. He was even able to go top rope a few times
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check
    World Champion - Check
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Have you seen him as The Giant in WCW pre-wwe? And even up till maybe 04/05 whenever he left wwe? Big show is one of the better in ring big men ever. He was even able to go top rope a few times
    I didn't mean to stereotype Big Show at all it's true that he's been able to move around the ring very well. The point I was trying to make is that other superstars that are over 7 feet tall like Khali can not move around the ring well at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    I didn't mean to stereotype Big Show at all it's true that he's been able to move around the ring very well. The point I was trying to make is that other superstars that are over 7 feet tall like Khali can not move around the ring well at all
    Yes your right but Big Show isn't Khali. So you shouldn't lump Show in with other big guys if you know that he was able to move around pretty well.
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check
    World Champion - Check
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Better than most the **** they put on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Yes your right but Big Show isn't Khali. So you shouldn't lump Show in with other big guys if you know that he was able to move around pretty well.
    I was just trying to make a point

vCash
    The match would most likely be for the World title .. might even have Ryback win the Rumble to set it up. I have no issues with the match with the best part of it easily being that it keeps both dudes from each ruining other matches. Vinny Mac gets his Monster Baby Face vs. his giant heel and we get 2 terrible wrestlers out of the way in 1 fell swoop. Win/Win!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast