Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Norv does have a relationship with Dallas, but I am not sure how Callahan would feel about us bringing Norv in as OC. I would like to see Callahan or Norv get play calling duties as Garrett is a terrible OC. I don't think he's ever been a great OC but I think the HC duties have hurt his ability as OC, just as being OC has hurt his ability to learn and grow as a HC. Personally I think he should go or give up OC duty. His mistakes with game management and clock management are inexcusable however I guess we can say they are growin pains with a new/inexperienced HC who is also trying to be an OC. I am also not sold on this guy making people accountable and he certainly hasn't been able to cut down in the penalties. Whether the players respond to him remains to be seen, but I believe we will be able to tell going into these last games of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    If we brought in an oc there would be at least a slightly new system. I don't want red to come back but continuity is something this team hasn't had since jimmy, and he wasn't even here very long. I guess I could get on board if we brought in someone who knows how to run and offense. Him being the coach and calling plays shouldn't be too much to ask for, lots of coaches call plays. I don't think that is what's overwhelming him, I think being a head coach is overwhelming him.
    it might just be me, but how exciting would it be to have norv turner has oc? remember what he did for the cowboys, 49ers, etc.?

has an oc, he is one of the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    it might just be me, but how exciting would it be to have norv turner has oc? remember what he did for the cowboys, 49ers, etc.?

has an oc, he is one of the best.
    Norv is like a better version of red. He's not a good head coach, but unlike red, he's a great oc. It would be pretty cool if we brought him in.

titties

vCash
    I see it from two different perspectives, Jerry's and the fans.

Jerry's
    Firing Garrett is an admission of fault, thus bringing negativity to his ego. Such a firing is unlikely at this point.

The Fan's
    It seems split in this forum. Some want to give him a chance and some want a more established coach. My personal opinion, take it for what it's worth, is that the Dallas Cowboys need an established coach. It's not your Buffalo Bills, no offense. It's like the Yankees or the Lakers, your every day coach is going to get eaten alive here.

Regardless of the record in 2012-2013 I don't believe Jerry fires Garrett. Now I think 2013 will be a completely different decision. If 2013 ends poorly, very poorly for that matter, I think Garrett finds himself on the outside.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Keep Norv Turner away. Next thing you know, Jerry will fire Garrett and promote Norv. I live in SD and can tell it's a BAD idea !!

We need to find the next Belechick.. or Harbaugh, etc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astros1981 View Post
    IF we win out and still fail to make the playoffs do we fire Garrett? astros1981 you're an idiot for starting this thread in 3...2..1.....
    The chances of the cowboys winning out and not making the playoffs are slim.
    10 and 6 should get in. Hell 10 and 6 probably wins the division.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12