Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Game 14: San Antonio Spurs (13-3) @ Miami HEAT (10-3) - 11/29/12 - 8:00 PM EST - TNT

.._______________
    (13-3)________________(10-3)

@

Time: 8:00 PM

Tony Parker - Gary Neal - Danny Green - Tim Duncan - DeJuan Blair

Mario Chalmers– Dwyane Wade – LeBron James – Udonis Haslem – Chris Bosh

Last edited by SteBO; 11-30-2012 at 05:46 PM.

vCash
    The starting lineup is just my guess. If I had my way, I'd start Joel for defensive purposes but hey I'm not the coach. I'm not sure what to make of this game in particular. They guard against the 3 pretty well, and they're very disciplined offensively. The only pluses that work in our favor is that Stephen Jackson(Heat killer) and Kawhi Leonard are out, so that should allow LeBron and Wade to attack the basket at will and get to the FT line. Bosh needs to match or exceed Duncan's production, and we need to limit TP's drives.

My main concerns are Tim Duncan, dribble penetration and the newly minted Heat killer Danny Green. Gary Neal can really stroke it from 3 as well. This will be a very tough game to pull out, but we can win if we're discplined on D.
    Last edited by SteBO; 11-28-2012 at 10:19 PM.

vCash
    they are starting blair, so i have no issue about ud going up against him.

should be a great test. there dribble penetration and passing will really expose our defense if our guys are not playing hard enough

vCash
    Long breaks always mean a sloppy Heat game. This will either be a blowout in our favor or against us.

vCash
    Back2back game for the spurs!!!

We got this!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fadahway View Post
    Back2back game for the spurs!!!

We got this!!!
    they handled their game last night with ease however, and we might be rusty coming off the break and with a tweak to the starting lineup minus battier.

vCash
    at last there`s a heat game lol
    few days without heat basketball sucks ! its like an off season for me
    by the way , this is a big test to our Defense .. another team with a great dribble penetration point guard in parker and has a lot of 3 pt shooters ! i hope the heat is ready for this .. or another game winning trey for ray allen ? thats better than losing right ? lol

vCash
    i have a feeling lewis gets the start at pf. don't really know why just a hunch. i guess because despite his bad defense spo likes to try and keep the rotation intact like when he starts miller instead of allen when wade is out.

anyways can't wait for this game! it feels like forever since they've played with this long break between games. GO HEAT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
    i have a feeling lewis gets the start at pf. don't really know why just a hunch. i guess because despite his bad defense spo likes to try and keep the rotation intact like when he starts miller instead of allen when wade is out.

anyways can't wait for this game! it feels like forever since they've played with this long break between games. GO HEAT!
    Lewis will definitely see minutes, but he needs to be on shorter leash than the last time he had significant playing time if he becomes a liability defensively.

vCash
    Green will make another 3pt buzzer against us. I hope just it will be not in 4th qtr.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=66435&dateline=140520  2166

vCash

Game 14: San Antonio Spurs (13-3) @ Miami HEAT (10-3) - 11/29/12 - 8:00 PM EST - TNT

Oh god I forgot about Green. He's somewhat of a streaky shooter from what I've seen, but unfortunately it comes against us a lot lol....

vCash
    Anybody but Joel Starting and I will be a happy man! This has all the makings of Pop taking the night off early. 4th game in 5 nights, 2nd of a back to back, and they got Memphis on Saturday.

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    WOW!!!!!
    haberstorh
    Wow: Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Danny Green OUT for Spurs-Heat tonight, per @JMcDonald_SAEN.

sad part is knowing this team it will be a close game. much closer than it should be. i can see splitter getting 20/15 lol
    Last edited by justinnum1; 11-29-2012 at 04:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post

sad part is knowing this team it will be a close game. much closer than it should be. i can see splitter getting 20/15 lol
    Exactly my thoughts lol

vCash
    splitter has been balling lately. but oh well thanks pop and nba scheduling. much appreciated

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast