Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How do we do in Buffalo?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • We beat them handedly

5 62.50%
  • We barely get by, but we win

3 37.50%
  • We barely get beat

0 0%
  • We get beat handedly

0 0%
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    All about the present? He has been hurt, how do you prove it when your hurt. Before he got hurt he was dominating every body he was blocking and most likely going to the probowl. He has nothing to prove. He has proved it every since we drafted him. U make no sense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Jones is a monster...all that needs to be said. He would help anyone out. If you think just him playing well will make our rb's play better than i have no idea...the o-line is the biggest part to a rb playing well.
    Jones is a big part of our running game though. Hes a big reason MJD has had the career he has had. The oline was def a big part but so was Jones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    All about the present? He has been hurt, how do you prove it when your hurt. Before he got hurt he was dominating every body he was blocking and most likely going to the probowl. He has nothing to prove. He has proved it every since we drafted him. U make no sense
    +1

Greg Jones is a monster and puts the fear factor in anyone not on our team. He needs to be extended.

vCash
    without Greg Jones who got hurt week 8 vs the packers we have averaged 3.26136 repeating 36.

with Greg jones and all Runningbacks(even if not playing IE MJD) we were averaging 3.77639751552795 yards a carry.

with Greg jones and MJD we average 4.278260869565217

Difference from MJD and Greg to just greg is .5018633540372674.

difference from MJD and Greg to no greg and no MJD is 1.016897233201587

.5 yard per carry is not worth 3 million dollars. maybe a Million tops.
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 12-01-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: calculated new state

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    without Greg Jones who got hurt week 8 vs the packers we have averaged 3.26136 repeating 36.

with Greg jones we were averaging 3.77639751552795 yards a carry.

.5 yard per carry is not worth 3 million dollars. maybe a Million tops.
    You have to remember Britton was playing and the oline was playing alot worse also. Just watch this I dont care about your stats Ive been watching him for years Greg Jones is a beast.

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.co...2-be785e1d35b8

vCash
    You have to remember Britton was playing and the oline was playing alot worse also. Just watch this I dont care about your stats Ive been watching him for years Greg Jones is a beast.
    who gives a rats *** who was playing on the oline. the key thing regardless of whos running behind him theres only half a yard difference and theres a half a yard difference between that rookie FB and greg jones. clearly not worth 3 million bucks for half a yard per rushing attempt.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    who gives a rats *** who was playing on the oline. the key thing regardless of whos running behind him theres only half a yard difference and theres a half a yard difference between that rookie FB and greg jones. clearly not worth 3 million bucks for half a yard per rushing attempt.
    Who gives a rats *** whos playing on the oline? ask a RB or a QB they will tell you. Greg Jones cant block everybody. You dont know what your talkin about.

vCash
    Who gives a rats *** whos playing on the oline? ask a RB or a QB they will tell you. Greg Jones cant block everybody. You dont know what your talkin about.
    you clearly dont get the point of those stats. it was to show how good greg jones is worth in our rushing game which isnt much. feel free to calculate which games britton played in and do it.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    you clearly dont get the point of those stats. it was to show how good greg jones is worth in our rushing game which isnt much. feel free to calculate which games britton played in and do it.
    I dont care about the stats I have watched him every year. He is a beast. You want to resign Britton, Prosinski, Knighton, Jennings, and Whimper. lol Im not gona have a convo. about players we should resign with u. You probably want to resign Gabbert and Ross to long deals also lmao.

vCash
    lol TD...there's a reason as to why Fred and MJD talk Greg Jones up so much. He is a beast out there. Watch the guy. I could care less about those stats you bring up.

vCash
    I dont care about the stats I have watched him every year. He is a beast. You want to resign Britton, Prosinski, Knighton, Jennings, and Whimper. lol Im not gona have a convo. about players we should resign with u. You probably want to resign Gabbert and Ross to long deals also lmao.

1) Brittons decent depth.
    2) Prosinski isnt a FA this year.
    3) Knighton deserves a 1 year incentive laden deal to see if this year was a Fluke or not.
    4) Jennings is a decent depth back.
    5) whimpers not a free agent and if i was gonna resign him id convert him to TE where he plays much better.
    6) depending on how much he cost id resign Gabbert because he has upside still and coaching can make him achieve that and he should be relatively cheap to resign.
    7) **** no. ross aint close to being a FA and i already want him giant *** outta here.

atleast im not the dumb *** who wants to give 3 million to a FB who plays at best 50% of the snaps every game.

its not crazy not to want to resign a guy who plays half the snaps for $187,500 a game. idc how good u r but when ur a part time player with no other skills besides catching a few passes a year and blocking ur not worth it.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    lol TD...there's a reason as to why Fred and MJD talk Greg Jones up so much. He is a beast out there. Watch the guy. I could care less about those stats you bring up.
    he may very well be a beast but theres no way hes worth 3 million bucks a Year.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    he may very well be a beast but theres no way hes worth 3 million bucks a Year.
    Well, he'll get it from someone. Considering we like to run the ball, i'm keeping him.

vCash
    1) Brittons decent depth.
    2) Prosinski isnt a FA this year.
    3) Knighton deserves a 1 year incentive laden deal to see if this year was a Fluke or not.
    4) Jennings is a decent depth back.
    5) whimpers not a free agent and if i was gonna resign him id convert him to TE where he plays much better.
    6) depending on how much he cost id resign Gabbert because he has upside still and coaching can make him achieve that and he should be relatively cheap to resign.
    7) **** no. ross aint close to being a FA and i already want him giant *** outta here.

atleast im not the dumb *** who wants to give 3 million to a FB who plays at best 50% of the snaps every game.

its not crazy not to want to resign a guy who plays half the snaps for $187,500 a game. idc how good u r but when ur a part time player with no other skills besides catching a few passes a year and blocking ur not worth it.
    1. Britton is not decent depth. He has gotten beat out by 2 udfa because he sucks. He lets the guys run right passed him when he is in. Thats not decent depth.
    2.Prosinski is not a free agent so he needs to be cut. He gives up big play after big play every time game he is in. Thats not decent depth.
    3.Knighton is a maybe depending on how he plays these last 5 games. But if he does get resigned it wont be for much.
    4. Jennings again it depends on these last 5 games. And if he gets resigned it wont be for much.
    5. Whimper when he is in he gives up play after play. He is ok in the run game but cant block a turtle coming across in the passing game. He needs to be cut. And no he is not a good 2nd string TE he is to slow, the only thing he would be ok at is a goaline but we can find a better backup TE.
    6.Gabbert is still under contract so I would just wait and see next year how our QB situation goes and if has improved because nobody is gona give us a draft pick for him.
    7. Ross gets burned about every game so he also needs to be cut.

vCash
    Well, he'll get it from someone. Considering we like to run the ball, i'm keeping him.
    for 3 million he can walk and leave. id give him 1.5 million at most. FBs arent valued that much.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast