Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: How do we do in Buffalo?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • We beat them handedly

    5 62.50%
  • We barely get by, but we win

    3 37.50%
  • We barely get beat

    0 0%
  • We get beat handedly

    0 0%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 244
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,242
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Not really going to look into statistics honestly. Hopefully I get a better read of guys after the season ends. Just been pretty miserable honestly. Not really ruling out anything though. If we hire a new GM, he is going to make the decision on most everything, including the QB situation. We could easily take a QB in this draft if he likes a guy a lot.
    You seem to have toned down on the Geno love lol. I can't really say anything one way or the other on him since I haven't seen him. IF we go after a QB though, I kinda don't want one from a spread offense.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    16,571
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    You seem to have toned down on the Geno love lol. I can't really say anything one way or the other on him since I haven't seen him. IF we go after a QB though, I kinda don't want one from a spread offense.
    I'm not against a guy from a spread offense. And the only reason i've toned down is because I am so sick of seeing our d-line/pass rush be awful. I want a big DT or good pass rusher. Also pretty upset with the O-line play. I don't want to see a QB we draft be running for his life and being hit on every play. If we can make some moves in FA, i'd be much more comfortable with a QB. Tyler Wilson has been growing on me too. Geno I still like though, I personally like this qb class. There isn't an Andrew Luck, but there rarely is. People are way to spoiled after last years draft class.

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,242
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    I'm not against a guy from a spread offense. And the only reason i've toned down is because I am so sick of seeing our d-line/pass rush be awful. I want a big DT or good pass rusher. Also pretty upset with the O-line play. I don't want to see a QB we draft be running for his life and being hit on every play. If we can make some moves in FA, i'd be much more comfortable with a QB. Tyler Wilson has been growing on me too. Geno I still like though, I personally like this qb class. There isn't an Andrew Luck, but there rarely is. People are way to spoiled after last years draft class.
    I agree, I'm hoping that I can see some Geno and Wilson games. I've seen Barkley and that guy is awful. Landry Jones is okay. A.J. Collin Klein isn't too bad. I personally wouldn't mind him as a gadget player. I just hope Gabbert or Henne is the answer at QB and we can fix the line on both sides of the ball. Also, a FA to look out for is Michael Johnson from Cincinnati. Dude has 8 sacks this year. I also like Hartline out of Miami.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    johnson would be a good one for us.....we could definitely use his athleticism

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,245
    vCash
    1500
    i dont think miami lets hartline walk. johnson would be nice but a cb or 2 or 3 would be nicer

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,242
    vCash
    1500
    Knowing our luck we'll probably sign Tracy Porter. Brent Grimes would awesome though.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    1,607
    vCash
    1500
    well with our familiarity in bringing in players who just came off injuries, i would not be surprised if it happened

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,245
    vCash
    1500
    interesting that whimper has played 56 snaps at TE the last 4 weeks.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,508
    vCash
    16200
    We really need a qb

    Bring in VY or Vick!




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,245
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    We really need a qb

    Bring in VY or Vick!
    VY no thanks. he has the mental abilities as an infant. Vick would suck here. hes clearly on the decine and isnt much better than henne or gabbert. Vick isnt durable and sucks

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,508
    vCash
    16200
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    VY no thanks. he has the mental abilities as an infant. Vick would suck here. hes clearly on the decine and isnt much better than henne or gabbert. Vick isnt durable and sucks
    VY has been working on his self this off-season

    he's a playmaker with a big arm , his jukes are amazing

    He also has a winning record as a nfl starter , Id love to bring him in

    I belive He would dominate for us

    But if not whats the worst that could happen??

    He'd give good competition?

    Look what our coaching staff did for Gabbert and Henne

    Gabbert went from the worst in the nfl to almost average

    and Henne was never talked about till he came here

    VY , MJD ,Blackmon , Cecil , Lewis , Robinson , Whoever else we might get this offseason

    Thats an offense that your not gonna stop




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BMore
    Posts
    8,142
    vCash
    1500
    VY couldnt get a spot on Buffalo's roster. Lets put that into perspective
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,508
    vCash
    16200
    Even Skip bayless said he should be starting but he didnt fit the Bills system

    He's been non stop working with trainers and Coaches this offseason improving his game

    and he's been i coucling and feels much better about himself

    Id love to give him the chance to play with cecil , blackmon and lewis as targets




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,508
    vCash
    16200
    I said off-season , I ment the time he's been cut from the bills




    Big Ben?Naw much better



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,044
    vCash
    500
    NO HE SUCKS. hes inaccurate, makes terrible decisions, and is only making a come back because hes broke. he will sign somewhere and ride the bench.

    can we just drop the vince young talks

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •