Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How do we do in Buffalo?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • We beat them handedly

5 62.50%
  • We barely get by, but we win

3 37.50%
  • We barely get beat

0 0%
  • We get beat handedly

0 0%
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    for 3 million he can walk and leave. id give him 1.5 million at most. FBs arent valued that much.
    That's fine, but i'm keeping Jones.

vCash
    There is a chance of rain and 20 to 30 mph. winds tmrrw in Buffalo. Im glad Jones is back and we will need our running game tmrrw.

vCash
    I was watching the Ten. vs. Jax. highlights again on Jags.com and Dwight Lowery is the one at the begining of the game getting the D pumped like he is the leader on D. Maybe he is since D. Smith is hurt. But when Lowery is in our d plays alot better than when Prosinki is in. I didnt think Lowery was a vocal leader though good to see. And he closed the game last week for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I was watching the Ten. vs. Jax. highlights again on Jags.com and Dwight Lowery is the one at the begining of the game getting the D pumped like he is the leader on D. Maybe he is since D. Smith is hurt. But when Lowery is in our d plays alot better than when Prosinki is in. I didnt think Lowery was a vocal leader though good to see. And he closed the game last week for us.
    I saw that too. Lowery started to really grow on me last year...even more this year. Love Lowery and Landry back there.

vCash
    I just hope that our defense does well along with the offense. I'm sort of looking forward to a Gabbert/Henne battle in camp next year.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I just hope that our defense does well along with the offense. I'm sort of looking forward to a Gabbert/Henne battle in camp next year.
    Henne will win unless they favor Blaine before hand...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Henne will win unless they favor Blaine before hand...
    Maybe not, I think with some practice and another year Blaine can improve. Plus, anything can happen. This is the NFL lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    If Henne keeps playing the way he has been the last few weeks there will be no battle.

vCash
    If Henne keeps playing the way he has been the last few weeks there will be no battle.
    Oh I know, I just don't have that much faith in Henne yet. If he does though, I want him to mentor Gabbert. This could work out for us either way.

vCash
    If we're lucky this will be our best case scenario:
    1.Offense continues its improved play and averages 25+ points going forward
    2.Henne turns out to be a better version of Shaub for us seeing that he has more starting experience
    3.New *Aggressive* defensive coordinator comes to town and makes a huge difference 4.The New Jags (uniforms included) and The Texans become the new age Ravens/Steelers rivalry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jobclarke View Post
    2.Henne turns out to be a better version of Shaub for us seeing that he has more starting experience
    3.New *Aggressive* defensive coordinator comes to town and makes a huge difference 4.The New Jags (uniforms included) and The Texans become the new age Ravens/Steelers rivalry
    Colts are always going to be in the discussion with Luck...

Also, Henne is like what, 27? 28? I wouldn't consider him a guy to mentor Gabbert. If he is our guy, he'll be here for a long while. Gabbert won't wait here forever.

vCash
    A better version of Schaub? If he was close to Schaub I will be happy. I think Schaub is the most underated QB in the league. When Schaub is healthy I think he is right there under the Brees, Brady, Manning, Rodgers level of QBs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Colts are always going to be in the discussion with Luck...

Also, Henne is like what, 27? 28? I wouldn't consider him a guy to mentor Gabbert. If he is our guy, he'll be here for a long while. Gabbert won't wait here forever.
    Of course with Luck there's always competition, in terms of Gabbert, i'm just frustrated that it seems that we have the only QB who still has to learn how to throw downfield, how to drop back, and how to stay in the pocket and let routes develop.

vCash
    A better version of Schaub? If he was close to Schaub I will be happy. I think Schaub is the most underated QB in the league. When Schaub is healthy I think he is right there under the Brady, Manning, Rodgers level of QBs.
    better version in the sense that he has alot more starting experience b4 going to a new team

vCash
    Of course with Luck there's always competition, in terms of Gabbert, i'm just frustrated that it seems that we have the only QB who still has to learn how to throw downfield, how to drop back, and how to stay in the pocket and let routes develop.
    And we may very well not have to worry about that. Henne has the talent to be a very good qb, not elite, but very good. With Shorts, Blackmon, and Lewis, we could definitely be set with him.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast