Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Crawford puts too much emphasis on his bad call

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLwMl0dfEXo

To me the clear call was a charge but Crawford looked way to happy calling a blocking foul on the Lakers.

He made sure to make his call about 24ft from out of bounds to the three point line. What an ***!

Does he have something against the Lakers? Seems so sometimes.

vCash
    He scares me for some reason.....

Some day I think he's gonna walk to center court and start babbling something like, "this is my whistle......." And then pull out a gun and blow his brains out

vCash
    He is a piece of ****.

vCash
    He's a joke.

vCash
    He knows he made a mistake that's why he called over the back on MWP

vCash
    Ask Tim Duncan, he'll tell you...

vCash
    his wife loves kobe's err skills
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKobeBryant:24505637
    He knows he made a mistake that's why he called over the back on MWP
    I don't know. He was pretty animated with the call for it to be a mistake.

vCash
    I don't think he has it in for the Lakers. He's just a bad ref on a power trip who routinely lets his emotions get the best of him. I'm pretty sure if he didn't end up become a referee, he would have been a police officer (most likely highway patrol)...it was going to be one or the other no matter what. That call was hilarious though, and he seemed genuinely excited to make it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LADanks View Post
    I don't think he has it in for the Lakers. He's just a bad ref on a power trip who routinely lets his emotions get the best of him. I'm pretty sure if he didn't end up become a referee, he would have been a police officer (most likely highway patrol)...it was going to be one or the other no matter what. That call was hilarious though, and he seemed genuinely excited to make it.
    Actually, Joey is one of the better ones. At least he seems more resistant to the league's obvious 'agenda' than many of the other officials do ...

Of course, those comments in and of themselves say a lot about the state of affairs that is the NBA ...

vCash
    Wouldn't be surprised if he bets on games. Hes a sheister.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeBeatJesus View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if he bets on games. Hes a sheister.
    He sure acted like he had money riding on this game. I believe that he, and he alone, called three technicals during this game. Who stops a clear fast break to call a technical? I guess the same douche who challenges Tim Duncan to a fight. There were horrible calls and non-calls through out.

vCash
    I didn't even watch the video but I remember the game and call, he looked like he was doing high knees while blowing the whistle lol

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gr824 View Post
    Actually, Joey is one of the better ones. At least he seems more resistant to the league's obvious 'agenda' than many of the other officials do ...

Of course, those comments in and of themselves say a lot about the state of affairs that is the NBA ...
    He really isn't , he's just one of the most recognized due to his alleged hatred of the Spurs

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    If you do not know by now Crawford is a crook. He fixes games. If you think he just made a mistake on an obvious call think again. He is calculated & knows what he is doing.

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid and it influences their game and work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated..." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. Live with lack of virtue or die with the heart of a warrior" - B. Modigliani

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast