Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rolando McClain waived

vCash
    And?

No surprise with that team.

vCash
    Damn. Wanted the Giants to draft him too. Haven't been overly impressed by him and we've got LB talent, so not sure its a move to make.

Either way he's another guy who won't make it through waivers, much less come to us.

vCash
    ^^ He's owed way to much in cap space. We have more pressing needs. ^^

vCash
    Woa

vCash
    He sucks... I'd take Blackburn over him with ease

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Remember when everyone was pissed off when he got drafted and we took JPP?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    He sucks... I'd take Blackburn over him with ease
    Woooooooo, he's on the Raiders...look what that team did to Randy Moss. Grant it 9 coaches later but still that franchise is all sorts of screwed up.

When talent like him goes on waivers you find room whether we need him or not. And with injuries to our Linebackers and Safety's we need help. Just like a fellow poster on here said, whats his cap space hit? And will he make it to us?

I would love to see the Gmen get McClain and Curry and turn there careers around. Curry was so damn good at Wake Forest and McClain at Alabama....

The Good Ole Days

vCash
    I so wanted this guy drafted by us, but we did well with jpp. Still if he's cheap enough, what could it hurt? would rather have him then play against him in our division. Unless he plays like he did in Oakland. If it's a change of scenery that's needed, grab him, but if it just that he plain sucks now then pass. I'm sure if J.R. sees something in him he'll make a move but definitely not counting on it. No complaints about Blackburn, but i don't see us signing him to a 6 yr deal anytime soon.
    Last edited by omen316; 11-29-2012 at 03:42 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by omen316 View Post
    I so wanted this guy drafted by us, but we did well with jpp. Still if he's cheap enough, what could it hurt? would rather have him then play against him in our division. Unless he plays like he did in Oakland. If it's a change of scenery that's needed, grab him, but if it just that he plain sucks now then pass. I'm sure if J.R. sees something in him he'll make a move but definitely not counting on it. No complaints about Blackburn, but i don't see us signing him to a 6 yr deal anytime soon.
    He is taking up between 6-8 million a year in cap space. We need that too re-sign cruz/nicks amoung others.

vCash
    If the Giants have any shot at getting him I guarantee JR will be all over it. JR wanted him bad and was prepared to move up for him, but no one expected the Raiders to draft him but hey it turned out pretty damn good for us with JPP. He's had his issues but with the veterans on this team he won't be a problem. He's a hell of a MLB and has the ability to be a top LB in the NFL with the right team and coaching.

That said I don't think there's a chance he makes it close to us..

vCash
    For that cap hit... no chance.

vCash
    I remember the vast majority of us wanting him in the draft and being pissed when we took JPP. I feel like nobody can be successful and Oakland and I would give him a shot. I think Reese was high on him as well so it wouldn't shock me.

Just not sure if he can work in the 4-3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    I remember the vast majority of us wanting him in the draft and being pissed when we took JPP. I feel like nobody can be successful and Oakland and I would give him a shot. I think Reese was high on him as well so it wouldn't shock me.

Just not sure if he can work in the 4-3
    That's what I was concerned about him as well coming from a 3-4 scheme with the Crimson Tides....I was pissed at the Raiders taking & doing this: when we took JPP cuz I thought we had enough talent with our pass rush and I only knew JPP from his 20 back flips but yeah, what a change...I think EVEN if McCain slides to us, he's a risk to take at a certain price, & we're loaded with our LB depth though...I'd rather take a waived corner than him at this point
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    I wanted him to like everyone else but why are people high on him NOW?

#1 - He hasn't even been released yet

#2 - Has MAJOR off the field issues

#3 -
    NFL Films analyst Greg Cosell didn't mince words on McClain this week, opining that the No. 8 overall pick in the 2010 draft has been "awful ... arguably the worst starting 4-3 middle linebacker in the NFL. He can't move."
    Remove the goggles guys
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast