Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rockets at Thunder

No parsons.... gonna be tough

vCash
    Ohhh...I was going to write Cook has finally shown up. Now I see why he is playing. End of 1st..Houston 42% from field; OKC 48% from the field. He started out cold but doing ok after.

vCash
    And just like that the wheels came off...down 2 after 1st...started second with Jones and Douglas playing young. Down 11 now in a heart beat.

vCash
    No rest for the starters...in they come

vCash
    That's a bad homecoming.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Harden looking horrible the only two show up patterson and asik

vCash
    OKC starters took momentum from their backups and have run with it. Now down 17. Checking out. We might go 1-7 vs West. Hope we can turn it around in second half. In the NBA every team makes a run. They are a little weary from the trips taken last night and earlier I'm sure.
    Last edited by Jatman20; 11-28-2012 at 10:27 PM.

vCash
    Bad call starting Cook over Morris. We need size on durant, and cook scoring off bench. Plus okc bigs knocking down open mid range jumpers all day

vCash
    This was without question the worst loss of the season, but given everything the Rockets went through over the last few days, I'm gonna let this one slide. Also, not having Parsons killed them, because Durant did whatever the hell he wanted. I only caught the first half, but I was pleased with how Asik and Patterson played offensively. My compliments pretty much end there. They got completely gashed on defense, Harden was awful, and I thought their movement and passing offensively was piss poor.

This is definitely one of those games they need to learn from.

vCash
    that was a beating, get on the plane and GTF out of OKC
    C: Asik PF: PatPat SF: Parsons SG: Harden PG: Lin

vCash
    Asik you're doing good....currently 3rd in NBA in rebounding with 12.3 Rebs/game. Watched 3rd & 4th quarters of replay just now (live telecast blacked-out locally last night). Patterson played aggressive. I'm tough on a guy when they don't play hard at 1 thing or another;but I give them credit when they do. Bosh gets 8 Rebs a game and he is thin as paper. Wish Patterson could do the same....but good game. Happy with Lin's 8 assists. Currently at 6.5 a game. 8 AST a game gets you top 7 in NBA. Im not worried about points right now. The points will come. Keep getting those assists...gets everyone involved and defenders pay the price when they leave their assignments like the shot blocking Ibaka did last night.
    Last edited by Jatman20; 11-29-2012 at 11:00 PM.