Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    Who? Goodson? Stewart? Jones? Neither of these guys are prooven backs and marcel reece is our fb when mcfadden is healthy. N yes i know DMC is injury prone but do u really thiink anybody we throw back there is gonna stay healthy behind our ****** o line, i think not. Goodson recieved the same exact injury as mcfadden in the same game. Coincedents?? I think not...
    Answer this, 5 years with DMC....where do we go from here? 6 years? Injury prone, don't most players get released for that reason? I was a big DMC supporter, time to get on. The others are not proven backs because of the lack of playing time, What good is a proven back like DMC with his moderate stats for this year, and not reliable for a whole season? Gee, Reece has played halfback the past few weeks, why couldn't he play full time halfback? Don't argue this case for the sake of argument.

vCash
    ^all i know is if mcfadden was on any one of the top 15 teams in the NFL he would most definitely b breaking records & what not...

vCash
    Besides the fact that hes injury prone how many bad characteritics does DMC have? & who else has made as big an impact as him on offense not named, palmer & reece(& maybe moore but hes also missed some time n had some miss ques) n if hes not a top 10 back when healthy, name me 10 other PROOVEN rb's that are more complete than mcfadden.
    Mcfadden hasn't made an impact on our offense the last 5 years. Palmer's large numbers this year should tell you that. Why do you think analysts keep saying Palmer will hit over 4,000 yds easy, cause we have no running game. It doen't take a genuious to figure that out.

vCash
    ^all i know is if mcfadden was on any one of the top 15 teams in the NFL he would most definitely b breaking records & what not...
    As long as he stays healthy....key word...healthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Answer this, 5 years with DMC....where do we go from here? 6 years? Injury prone, don't most players get released for that reason? I was a big DMC supporter, time to get on. The others are not proven backs because of the lack of playing time, What good is a proven back like DMC with his moderate stats for this year, and not reliable for a whole season? Gee, Reece has played halfback the past few weeks, why couldn't he play full time halfback? Don't argue this case for the sake of argument.
    Im arguing for the sake of defending one of the best weapons we got on offence & rightfully so. If we would of never switched to the zbs he would of had a spectacular year hands down & who knows maybe he doesnt get injured? Imo he deserves another year...

vCash
    Im arguing for the sake of defending one of the best weapons we got on offence & rightfully so. If we would of never switched to the zbs he would of had a spectacular year hands down & who knows maybe he doesnt get injured? Imo he deserves another year...
    Spectacular year...........I don't think so,the guy goes down if you look at him wrong,gets tripped up too easily and even in the open field doesn't have all that great break-away speed. They switched back to PBS and there was no difference in his performance. You will see this Sunday if they choose to start McFadden.

vCash
    He no doubt is a weapon, put this particular weapon has only missfired, barely wounding the opposition, I am a huge DMC fan, I defended him going into the 2012 season. I never expected him to put up the low numbers much less get injured again, I don't know if it's the ZBS or he just can't adjust. Either way, I think 5 years is long enough for the expectations that surrounded him to fade to nothingness. He probably would play a lot better with another team, hopefully not a division rival. I just can't seem to see him continue with the Raiders with his lack of production, sorry, I can't think of a better word.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345