Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    I can kinda see where all the mcfadden hate has been coming from lately but come on now u cant really expect mcfadden to be our leading reciever & running back AND have to block for himself. I think letting Mcfadden go would b a stupid move on reggie & DA'S part...i would hate seei.g him properly utilized by any other team especially if he just so happened to end up with a
    Someone in our division!!...just my opinion though.

vCash
    ^ & sorry for my sloppyness, im at work trying to post on my cell...lol

vCash
    Unless Mark gets totally fed up, i would say he has a 90% chance of coming back for continuity's sake. I don't like it, but that is what could happen. I would rather see Saunders put in there and Knapp coach QB's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjunior559 View Post
    I can kinda see where all the mcfadden hate has been coming from lately but come on now u cant really expect mcfadden to be our leading reciever & running back AND have to block for himself. I think letting Mcfadden go would b a stupid move on reggie & DA'S part...i would hate seei.g him properly utilized by any other team especially if he just so happened to end up with a
    Someone in our division!!...just my opinion though.
    I was one of the one's who wanted to keep DMC, He has been a big question mark for the past couple of seasons I feel that the RBs we have can carry the load. As much as it pains me to say this, It's time to let Darren McFadden go.

vCash
    I'm sure Knapp could pour Gatoraide next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I was one of the one's who wanted to keep DMC, He has been a big question mark for the past couple of seasons I feel that the RBs we have can carry the load. As much as it pains me to say this, It's time to let Darren McFadden go.
    Who? Goodson? Stewart? Jones? Neither of these guys are prooven backs and marcel reece is our fb when mcfadden is healthy. N yes i know DMC is injury prone but do u really thiink anybody we throw back there is gonna stay healthy behind our ****** o line, i think not. Goodson recieved the same exact injury as mcfadden in the same game. Coincedents?? I think not...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellstRaider View Post
    The biggest problem with Hue was as you mentioned....he was overwhelmed with the power landing on his lap...he couldn't do both things at that given time....he was though very able to run our offense.

Now in terms of Knapp....I can't see why we even brought him in...it's like using a blood hound to guard the sheep...or a german shepard as a lap dog.....even a toy poodle as a rabid pit fighter....Knapp's offense if just not a workable machine with the tools we have on our team!
    Than you get new tools and get rid of the ones that don't work.

vCash
    Here's my thing with Knapp and ALL the coaches for that matter,McKennzie picked Allen for a reason that went beyond the actual coaching,I think McKennzie believes Allen can give this team an "identity" that this team has been lacking over the last 10+ years. A team that executes,is disciplined and consistant in attitude on and off the field. For whatever reason Allen picked Knapp, and only Allen knows why and for this I believe he deserves a chance to get the players he needs to make this offense work and I believe Palmer ,Reece,Stewart,Crinor and Streater are a decent foundation. I don't care about a high -powered offense,I want an offense that tires the defense,takes time off the clock and allows our defense time to rest,call it WCO or whatever,that's what I prefer. I just think it would a mistake to keep changing OC's because the results aren't instantanious,especially when we have athletes instead of football players. If Saunders isn't ok with the offense Knapp wants to run I don't think he would have taken the position. Just my opinion fellas ....I'll be there live and wet on Sunday against the Browns!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderJunkee View Post
    I knew you wouldn't understand. Try thinking outside that little box that sits atop your shoulders, once in awhile.
    wat?

1) infinity is the exact opposite of zero. You wouldn't say "boy, this weather is hot as ice!" if it was 100 degrees.

2) if you meant you hope the chances were 0.000...000000000, it's the same as just 0. Adding more 0s to the right of the decimal point doesn't make it any more 0 than a 0 with no decimal point.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Unless Mark gets totally fed up, i would say he has a 90% chance of coming back for continuity's sake. I don't like it, but that is what could happen. I would rather see Saunders put in there and Knapp coach QB's.
    I agree and another thing Knapp has going for him is that we will have new people on the OL next year. Ones that he will probably have some say in drafting for the ZBS... Still I rather have Saunders as the OC...

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    At this point we need to ride out the storm and stop changing personal every year. After next year we'll know were we stand.

JUST WIN!!!!!!

vCash
    Who? Goodson? Stewart? Jones? Neither of these guys are prooven backs and marcel reece is our fb when mcfadden is healthy. N yes i know DMC is injury prone but do u really thiink anybody we throw back there is gonna stay healthy behind our ****** o line, i think not. Goodson recieved the same exact injury as mcfadden in the same game. Coincedents?? I think not...
    Since when is DMC a proven back?

I'm curious...what has he proven?

He's not even considered a top ten back by anyone in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    wat?

1) infinity is the exact opposite of zero. You wouldn't say "boy, this weather is hot as ice!" if it was 100 degrees.

2) if you meant you hope the chances were 0.000...000000000, it's the same as just 0. Adding more 0s to the right of the decimal point doesn't make it any more 0 than a 0 with no decimal point.
    Lol! You're taking yourself way to serious. My infinitely zero response to this thread was somewhat abstract. You didn't get it. That's ok. But, my repsonse was in fact a response relating to the topic of this thread which relates to Raider football.

I could explain to you, in no short order, the concept of infinite zero, but this is a Raiders football forum so I'll spare you and others here the torture, and stay on point with talking Raider football.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    And you think DMC will be better next year stats wise and injury free....I think not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Since when is DMC a proven back?

I'm curious...what has he proven?

He's not even considered a top ten back by anyone in the league.
    Besides the fact that hes injury prone how many bad characteritics does DMC have? & who else has made as big an impact as him on offense not named, palmer & reece(& maybe moore but hes also missed some time n had some miss ques) n if hes not a top 10 back when healthy, name me 10 other PROOVEN rb's that are more complete than mcfadden.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast