Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Chances knapp is back next year?

I hope it's 0% what do u guys think?

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    If he's back then I don't want DA back for 2014.

vCash
    Only if Reggie wants to be fired and have 37 people in the stands.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    I would be suprised if any of our coaches get fired this offseason.

vCash
    Too bad the chance can't be infinitely zero.

I have this sinking feeling in my gut, the same feeling I had when first hearing he was brought in as OC, he will be back next season.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    hopefully a negative zero .. ....

Nnapp is our problem !

vCash
    Feelings are he gets a 2nd season. Faults of this seasons offense seems to be put more on player execution than scheme and play calling. Ive never liked him as our OC. But seems to me he will be back in 2013.

vCash
    I hope Allen values his job as much as it seems, Start with Knapp then move on to Tarver they both stink!

vCash
    I am surprised Tarver has gotten off easy in these forums

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvrandblkatack View Post
    I hope Allen values his job as much as it seems, Start with Knapp then move on to Tarver they both stink!
    Tarver isn't the one not putting players in position to succeed. ****..he don't really have much players that can succeed. I'd give him another year, seems bright. There are no impact players on D which is definitely not the case on O..
    Last edited by chucklemethis; 11-28-2012 at 07:28 PM.

vCash
    I don't like Knapp, but I will say this. Our offense has a lot to do with your running game. Goodson and Reece ran the ball a lot better then Run DMC in this offense. Though I want Knapp gone, if we are going to keep him, then we need to unload Run DMC and find a #1 back that fits our offense. Run DMC and Knapp have now proven on two different occasions that they can't co-exist together in the same offense.

vCash
    Tarver gets a pass for lack of impact players on the D. I believe we have solid players on the D but no impact game changers. A dominant pass rusher like A. Smith and Von Miller will help Houston, Bryant and Shaunessy succeed on the D-Line and a shut down CB will help Huff, Branch and Bartell. Knapp has plenty of impact players so he gets no pass. He took the run game from 1st to worst. No free pass at all...

vCash
    I think Knapp believes in his name to much and sleeps during the game 0% chance he returns.

vCash
    Knapp isn't going anywhere,do you really think that Knapp is to blame for how the offense performes.....seriously! It doesn't matter who you bring in this team would have struggled ,especially McFadden,he's not worth the money or the playing time. I've seen too many dropped passes,interceptions,bad routes and miscommunication to say that Knapp is to blame and it's the same on the defensive side of the ball as well. If the rumors are true that Mcclain is gone than that's two overpaid and overrated players that had no business wearing the uniform...Routte being the other.Hopefully McFadden is gone next year and he can take DHB with him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R8ERNIC View Post
    Tarver gets a pass for lack of impact players on the D. I believe we have solid players on the D but no impact game changers. A dominant pass rusher like A. Smith and Von Miller will help Houston, Bryant and Shaunessy succeed on the D-Line and a shut down CB will help Huff, Branch and Bartell. Knapp has plenty of impact players so he gets no pass. He took the run game from 1st to worst. No free pass at all...
    Impact players?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast