Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,066
    vCash
    1500

    Magic's Record is Safe!



    With the ejection, Rondo's 37-game streak of at least 10 assists was snapped, keeping him tied with John Stockton for second-longest in NBA history (and short of Magic Johnson's 46-game record).

    I hate to see any Lakers record broken, and especially by a bleeping Celtic!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,943
    vCash
    1500
    Good news.

    That would have been a disaster if a Celtic broke Magics record.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    bow chicka wow wow


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,140
    vCash
    1500
    he is one hell of a player but I'm glad he didn't break it

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,706
    vCash
    1500
    Good. Rondo doesn't even come close to Magic so it would be a shame to have him break it.


    Free As Seagull.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Racine, WI
    Posts
    2,513
    vCash
    1500
    I'm sorry, I'm so very very sorry.....Ha Ha Ha I'm not sorry.

    Eff Stine: Short for Son of Frankenstein....Y'all know Rondo looks like Frankenstein, All he needs are the bolts coming from the sides of his head!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    2,222
    vCash
    1500

    Magic's Record is Safe!

    I hate rondo only because of who he plays for but man, I always liked him as a player. He's soo good. I always said that if he learned how to shoot free throws and got a solid outside shot he'd be the best point guard in the game. He's not magic tho.

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    9,943
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I hate rondo only because of who he plays for but man, I always liked him as a player. He's soo good. I always said that if he learned how to shoot free throws and got a solid outside shot he'd be the best point guard in the game. He's not magic tho.
    KG turned him into a little *** hole!

    His attitude sucks and almost got his *** whooped tonight because of it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    2,222
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    KG turned him into a little *** hole!

    His attitude sucks and almost got his *** whooped tonight because of it.
    I agree. I still like to watch him play as long as his team loses and he's not playing my team.. haha

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    That Farm House, There.
    Posts
    2,421
    vCash
    1500
    Who cares. I like Rondo.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    8,266
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    Who cares. I like Rondo.
    If you like him so much, why don't you marry him?

    Rondo and MrJones, sitting in a tree K-i-s-s-i-n-g.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    8,266
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Jones View Post
    Who cares. I like Rondo.
    You raise up your head
    And you ask, "Is this where it is ?"
    And somebody points to you and says
    "It's his"
    And you says, "What's mine ?"
    And somebody else says, "Where what is ?"
    And you say, "Oh my God
    Am I here all alone ?"

    But something is happening here
    But you don't know what it is
    Do you, Mister Jones ?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    15,778
    vCash
    1500
    Lol Jonesy.



    Magic Man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,617
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderousDemon View Post
    You raise up your head
    And you ask, "Is this where it is ?"
    And somebody points to you and says
    "It's his"
    And you says, "What's mine ?"
    And somebody else says, "Where what is ?"
    And you say, "Oh my God
    Am I here all alone ?"

    But something is happening here
    But you don't know what it is
    Do you, Mister Jones ?
    what?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,626
    vCash
    1000
    Seriously that song is awful..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •