14 56.00%
  • 21-30

1 4.00%
  • 31 an up

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Where do you rank Lu?

Dengs been with the bulls for a while now. Hes always been pretty solid was an all star. Where does he rank in your all time greatest bulls list??

vCash
    I can't compare him all time but he is what Pippen was to Jordan to Rose and what Jordan was to Phil Jackson to Thibs... That's very arguable but he is definitely the 2nd most important player on this team after Rose in my opinion.

vCash
    Top 15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    I can't compare him all time but he is what Pippen was to Jordan to Rose and what Jordan was to Phil Jackson to Thibs... That's very arguable but he is definitely the 2nd most important player on this team after Rose in my opinion.
    Thats an interesting point..... i always feel like people underate lu

vCash
    There are so many players from those championship runs that would be above him. I would have to say barely within the top 20.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    There are so many players from those championship runs that would be above him. I would have to say barely within the top 20.
    M,j pippin, rodman, grant. toni? Kerr? Pax?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubs0707 View Post
    M,j pippin, rodman, grant. toni? Kerr? Pax?
    Armstrong, Cartwright, Oakley, Harper...

vCash
    Only behind Jordan and Scal.

vCash
    He is at least top 15 but will end up top ten if he plays his whole career here. Also it depends on what you value you most in a player.

vCash
    Jordan, Pippen, Sloan, Love, Van Lier all definitely ahead. Chet Walker is close, but his duration here was just 6 years.

After that it's hard to consider guys like Grant, Kukoc, Rodman, Kerr, Paxson, Armstrong, Cartwright, etc ahead of Lu, because I just can't justify those guys being better than Lu (well Rodman yes, but he was only here 3 years as opposed to Lu's 9+, and Grant is right on par).

I don't credit Grant or Kukoc or Kerr or Armstrong or Cartwright better than Lu just because they rode MJ to championships. And Oakley only played 3 years here. Put Lu Next to MJ and he wins title after title too.

So my opinion is that Lu is a top 10 Bulls player of all time at this moment.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 12-03-2012 at 10:23 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Why do players who rode MJ and Pippen to titles get ranked ahead of Lu? I think you're putting to much into who has a ring and who doesn't for this discussion. I understand guys like Kerr a few big shots in big moments, but that's all they have with their Bulls legacy.

Was BJ Armstrong really a better player than Lu? Or Cartwright? Or guys who only played here a few years like Harper, Oakley? Kukoc was only here 6 years too. Luol is going on 9.

I think Rodman's impact over 3 years is pretty good and should get consideration, but those others I don't think so.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 12-03-2012 at 10:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Jordan, Pippen, Sloan, Love, Van Lier all definitely ahead. Chet Walker is close, but his duration here was just 6 years.

After that it's hard to consider guys like Grant, Kukoc, Rodman, Kerr, Paxson, Armstrong, Cartwright, etc ahead of Lu, because I just can't justify those guys being better than Lu (well Rodman yes, but he was only here 3 years as opposed to Lu's 9+, and Grant is right on par).

I don't credit Grant or Kukoc or Kerr or Armstrong or Cartwright better than Lu just because they rode MJ to championships. And Oakley only played 3 years here. Put Lu Next to MJ and he wins title after title too.

Why do players who rode MJ and Pippen to titles get ranked ahead of Lu? I think you're putting to much into who has a ring and who doesn't for this discussion. I understand guys like Kerr a few big shots in big moments, but that's all they have with their Bulls legacy.

Was BJ Armstrong really a better player than Lu? Or Cartwright? Or guys who only played here a few years like Harper, Oakley? Kukoc was only here 6 years too. Luol is going on 9.

I think Rodman's impact over 3 years is pretty good and should get consideration, but those others I don't think so.
    I agree with everything here. I think he's definitly top 10 right now and will only move up. I would not put kukoc/kerr/paxon/cartwright/armstrong/harper/oakley ahead of Luol at all. Maybe Rodman (even tho as you mentioned only here for 3 years) but that's about it. I think he's at least top 10 (including Rose) right now.

vCash
    LMFAO at BJ, Harper, Oakley over Lu.

vCash
    he easily ranks somewhere between Jordan and Scal.

vCash

walker was the main star on those teams,that def puts him ahead of lu.and gotta add gilmore to the list to.i'd put him just outside the top 10,right after reggie theus.

as for me service time put in isnt that important(after 3 years),its about what you do while your here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast