Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Wow, didn't think we would be down by this much.

vCash
    I can't believe we lost to the Pistons by 40 lol.

This Suns team has been overachieving, but come on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrescoLovesSuns View Post
    Idk if its just me but i feel like our team chemistry is off.
    It looks like we're still trying new combinations out there. Tucker/Beasley was a new one.
    We also gave up midway through the 3rd which is why we lost by so much. Detroit kept their starters in and we had 3rd stringers.

vCash
    now keep losing, dont wanna be a middle of the road team, 10-14 pick. **** that

vCash
    whats the lakers pick, is that unprotected?

vCash
    watching the delayed telecast. late in the 4th. why the heck is their starting pg still playing with that big lead?? against phoenix's 3rd string players?? the pistons are showing up the suns, disrespect imo

vCash
    Bad loss but I get it, a back-to-back on the road is always going to be tough. The thing that I don't like is that no body is stepping up. Everyone's playing off eachother but no one's taking charge and saying "I'm going to win this game". I think that comes from having such a young team but it's somehting we need if we are to win these types of games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntey View Post
    Bad loss but I get it, a back-to-back on the road is always going to be tough. The thing that I don't like is that no body is stepping up. Everyone's playing off eachother but no one's taking charge and saying "I'm going to win this game". I think that comes from having such a young team but it's somehting we need if we are to win these types of games.

By NBA standards this team isnt very young.

We actually have the 12th oldest roster in the league. And its not too surprising, the only rotation player we have who is not already on his 2nd contract is Morris.

I think the real reason that no one steps up and takes charge is because no one really has the talent to do so. Its a team of role players, some are good role players but nothing that resembles a star.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky4104 View Post
    watching the delayed telecast. late in the 4th. why the heck is their starting pg still playing with that big lead?? against phoenix's 3rd string players?? the pistons are showing up the suns, disrespect imo
    I don't think it's disrespect. It seems as if the Pistons learned from.the first game and the first CLE game. Give us the looks and we make a run regardless of who is playing for us. Also they knew that we were tired so they wanted to keep applying pressure that way they build a deficit so large that we wont have a chance and it worked.

vCash
    I find it questionable as well but it really doesn't bother me too much. We threw in the white flag mid 3rd. Mid 4th it makes sense for them to oblidge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrazbit View Post
    By NBA standards this team isnt very young.

We actually have the 12th oldest roster in the league. And its not too surprising, the only rotation player we have who is not already on his 2nd contract is Morris.

I think the real reason that no one steps up and takes charge is because no one really has the talent to do so. Its a team of role players, some are good role players but nothing that resembles a star.
    Sorry I used the wrong word, I meant inexperienced. I think JO, Telfair and Frye are the only guys on the team with more than 5 years NBA experience and Frye isn't even playing.

I think you're right that this is a team of Role players but when you have guys like Gortat complaining about his role I just think he needs to step up if he wants to be 'the man'. We can't have our top scorer for a game being a bench player with 11 points.

I don't know why i'm complaining as a losing season would be better for us in the long term; I guess losing by 40 to a crappy team just shouldn't happen in the NBA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12