Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Hah hah!!! Iguadola choked!!!

Just got back, was in the city partying with my friend after we went to the Oracle!!!

We were going CRAZYYYYYY!!!!!!!! My friend even said that the game was over before it started, said we're just gonna crush them!

And we started off up like 10 in the first and kept saying "Thompson, Thompson'' every time before he shot the ball. We watched Bazemore and Jack in pregame too, we sat 2nd row in the 2nd deck.

But my friend kept saying the Warriors are ''IDIOTS'' when they were down more than 10. He kept telling me the game was over. And I had to agree with him. I got pissed too and called them idiots but my friend got mad at me for copying him. We were so pissed at the Warriors and I even said the F word and almost the security guy even came up to me and told me that one more word of profanity and I'd be tossed.

Once once Iggy hit that 3 we were stunned...... I was calling them dam bums and my friend said that he would never forgive them for blowing in against Denver again.

But once they reviewed it and we won, we started slapping the people in the front high fives!!!! We are 9 and 6 yo!!!! 1rst place and 60 percent on a pace for 49 or 50 games yo!!!!!!!!! ha ha now time to go tell off the Nuggets fans and tell them what the real deal is about ha ha!!!!!!!!!!! Iggy chocked!!!!!! too late big man!!!!! 1/10 of a second too late!!!!

Oh yea and they are all gurls for running in the lockers after that shot!!!! ha ha ha!!!!!!! way too lose!!!!
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 11-30-2012 at 06:37 AM.

vCash
    we didnt crush them.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    lol at you calling the warriors bums when they lose. real fans say that kind of stuff right?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    your friend got mad at you for copying him? lol did you also have a parent chaperone on your field trip to oracle?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    lol at you calling the warriors bums when they lose. real fans say that kind of stuff right?

You live in a fantasy world if u think that macshock. My friends dad doesn't watch the Warriors but he would always say things about the Giants in a negative way like ''Nens gonna blow it in the 9th'' or ''Wilson's gonna blow it.'' You see, Major League 2 would be nothing if it weren't for the real fans. We don't let the team play like babies and slack off because we know they can do better. So when they play like bums, we call them out, and tell them the truth. When they play like winners, we treat them like winners. You want to lie to yourself when your team plays like bums and act like they aint? Give credit when credit is due.

vCash
    your friend got mad at you for copying him? lol did you also have a parent chaperone on your field trip to oracle?

No, but I took a pic of my friend with a Warrior girl, how do i upload on here? She was soooo fiiinne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    You live in a fantasy world if u think that macshock. My friends dad doesn't watch the Warriors but he would always say things about the Giants in a negative way like ''Nens gonna blow it in the 9th'' or ''Wilson's gonna blow it.'' You see, Major League 2 would be nothing if it weren't for the real fans. We don't let the team play like babies and slack off because we know they can do better. So when they play like bums, we call them out, and tell them the truth. When they play like winners, we treat them like winners. You want to lie to yourself when your team plays like bums and act like they aint? Give credit when credit is due.
    give them credit. but dont condemn them when they lose. it makes no sense to overreact after every win or loss.

like today, we should have lost.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    LOL like he could see or hear you.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Nice comeback win

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Yee yee what a great win

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    give them credit. but dont condemn them when they lose. it makes no sense to overreact after every win or loss.

like today, we should have lost.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Aye keepin it real bruh

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Hah hah!!! Iguadola choked!!!

Just got back, was in the city partying with my friend after we went to the Oracle!!!

We were going CRAZYYYYYY!!!!!!!! My friend even said that the game was over before it started, said we're just gonna crush them!

And we started off up like 10 in the first and kept saying "Thompson, Thompson'' every time before he shot the ball. We watched Bazemore and Jack in pregame too, we sat 2nd row in the 2nd deck.

But my friend kept saying the Warriors are ''IDIOTS'' when they were down more than 10. He kept telling me the game was over. And I had to agree with him. I got pissed too and called them idiots but my friend got mad at me for copying him. We were so pissed at the Warriors and I even said the F word and almost the security guy even came up to me and told me that one more word of profanity and I'd be tossed.

Once once Iggy hit that 3 we were stunned...... I was calling them dam bums and my friend said that he would never forgive them for blowing in against Denver again.

But once they reviewed it and we won, we started slapping the people in the front high fives!!!! We are 9 and 6 yo!!!! 1rst place and 60 percent on a pace for 49 or 50 games yo!!!!!!!!! ha ha now time to go tell off the Nuggets fans and tell them what the real deal is about ha ha!!!!!!!!!!! Iggy chocked!!!!!! too late big man!!!!! 1/10 of a second too late!!!!

Oh yea and they are all gurls for running in the lockers after that shot!!!! ha ha ha!!!!!!! way too lose!!!!
    LOL... you have got to be like 13 years old.
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 7-5
    Warriors = 16-2 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Im pretty sure he's in his 30s

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast