2 15.38%
  • Paul goes for a triple doub

4 30.77%
  • Love goes hero ball trying to outplay Blake and shoots 8-25

4 30.77%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Wolves@ Clips

vCash
    Clippers are good, but these injuries just bug the **** out of me. We finally have a talented enough roster to make noise in the playoffs, but injuries are keeping us out of playoff picture.

vCash
    ridnour looking back at RA on the play what a ball sucker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    ridnour looking back at RA on the play what a ball sucker.
    This. He has been really bad at times this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Clippers are good, but these injuries just bug the **** out of me. We finally have a talented enough roster to make noise in the playoffs, but injuries are keeping us out of playoff picture.
    for sure dude, but us die hards have to stay positive. Rubio is back shortly, Love getting in the groove, etc. If we can post a 22-19 record over the first half, I really think we will be strong in the second half, and post a 26-15 type record, which gets us in.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 11-29-2012 at 03:47 AM.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    for sure dude, but us die hards have to stay positive. Rubio is back shortly, Love getting in the groove, etc. If we can post a 22-19 record over the first half, I really think we will be strong in the second half, and post a 26-15 type record, which gets us in.
    If Bud was back or if we traded for a good shooter and defender then yes. Without that player we might do it but it's not certain. What is important is that we keep focused. The team has been getting 10-10+ differences and then throwing them away.

United we Run

vCash
    No sleep 'till Rubio.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Feels good to finally beat you for my annual kevin love game
    There is no reason you shouldn't have won. We are still dealing with injuries. We start Malcolm Lee for christ sake, though he did play well tonight for the first time all year.

I said it in the Love thread in the main forums, without Rubio, guards slice us to pieces. That is exactly what happened.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    If Bud was back or if we traded for a good shooter and defender then yes. Without that player we might do it but it's not certain. What is important is that we keep focused. The team has been getting 10-10+ differences and then throwing them away.
    Getting back Rubio alone will help with the atrocious on the ball defense our guards have been displaying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    There is no reason you shouldn't have won. We are still dealing with injuries. We start Malcolm Lee for christ sake, though he did play well tonight for the first time all year.

I said it in the Love thread in the main forums, without Rubio, guards slice us to pieces. That is exactly what happened.
    Thats how I felt last year when we played you guys and we have looked bad the last few games. Cant take nothing for granted right now.

Your right on about your defense at the point of attack, you guys did hold JC to a low shooting% tho. But if I were to point something out then yeah I was loving the space Ridnour/Barea gave CP3. That said, the lack of shotblocking at the rim can make your guards look worse, the nice cushion CP3 had to play with against your bigs most of the night was a welcomed sight as well. Blake didn't do much last night but he kept Pek moving laterally.

He was just bad on D, I remember one play when CP3 had a nice crossover on Shved, Pek should have been planted firmly on the blocks instead of showing semi respect to Odom. As a result CP3 had an open drive to the rim and you could tell he didn't fear the interior defense once he got in. It was probably his best game this year. Does Pek not know how bad Odom has sucked.

vCash
    comes a time when injurys cant be used as an excuse this year, soon only bud roy will be out... if your still using injuries then your not being real.
    i think Lee should still be starting when rubio comes back. unless you want to have a replay of last year 2 guards torching ridnour.
    i really dislike RAs rotations still

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Thats how I felt last year when we played you guys and we have looked bad the last few games. Cant take nothing for granted right now.
    This is very true lol.

Your right on about your defense at the point of attack, you guys did hold JC to a low shooting% tho. But if I were to point something out then yeah I was loving the space Ridnour/Barea gave CP3.
    They have to. That is why we are getting DESTROYED by PGs this year. If they press up, they get blown by. And neither are strong enough to body up on the drive.

That said, the lack of shotblocking at the rim can make your guards look worse, the nice cushion CP3 had to play with against your bigs most of the night was a welcomed sight as well. Blake didn't do much last night but he kept Pek moving laterally.
    Stiemsma, and Cunningham are really are only shot blockers. When Rubio gets back, thank god we have a PG who can turn guards instead of letting them get into the paint with a simple crossover.

He was just bad on D, I remember one play when CP3 had a nice crossover on Shved, Pek should have been planted firmly on the blocks instead of showing semi respect to Odom. As a result CP3 had an open drive to the rim and you could tell he didn't fear the interior defense once he got in. It was probably his best game this year. Does Pek not know how bad Odom has sucked.
    What were your thoughts on Shved?

And no, Non apparently has no idea that Odom died 2 years ago, and that is his worthless corpse playing now...

(Non is Pek's name. He looks exactly like the super villain from Superman 2).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    comes a time when injurys cant be used as an excuse this year, soon only bud roy will be out... if your still using injuries then your not being real.
    i think Lee should still be starting when rubio comes back. unless you want to have a replay of last year 2 guards torching ridnour.
    i really dislike RAs rotations still
    to be fair, its obvious Love doesn't have his feel back, and please don't expect Rubio to be the same the first 15-20 games.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910