4 30.77%
  • Love goes hero ball trying to outplay Blake and shoots 8-25

4 30.77%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolves@ Clips

vCash

Wolves@ Clips

No sweet pictures today, sorry.

Would love to sneak out a win, but they have played awful the past 6 games, and will be looking for a bounce back.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Glad the game starts at 9:30.

vCash
    name the top 2 3pt % on the wolves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    name the top 2 3pt % on the wolves
    DWill and AK. Yes, that is pathetic.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I think the Rubio news will give the club a lift, and they will still lose because we have no way of stopping Paul. Maybe Shved will have his coming out party and put up 30 and 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    I think the Rubio news will give the club a lift, and they will still lose because we have no way of stopping Paul. Maybe Shved will have his coming out party and put up 30 and 12
    assists or turnovers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    assists or turnovers?
    He is not Kobe, so he will not turn it over quite as much.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Billups comes back for the Clips and starts for them today. That means their guards will be Paul, Billups, Bledsoe, and Crawford; all of which can score. I hope our guys come out ready to defend or I'm afraid it will be a very long night for us.
    Last edited by RuBeasLoveDwill; 11-28-2012 at 07:58 PM.
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RuBeasLoveDwill View Post
    Billups comes back for the Clips and starts for them today. That means their guards will be Paul, Billups, Bledsoe, and Crawford; all of which can score. I hope our guys come out ready to defend or I'm afraid it will be a very long night for us.
    yep. If their bigs have even an average game, we are effed. Billups will by rusty, but they have players back there.

vCash
    I have not seen anything to suggest we can defend a functioning backcourt, and certainly not a very good one like the Clippers have. The way we win this game will be in the frontcourt, and the way we lose it will be in the backcourt.

vCash
    BTW, remember when Lamar Odom was good? Jeez. It wasn't too long ago. He's shooting like 21% from the floor this year.

vCash
    hoping that AK doesnt play 40min again on a back to back we dont need more injuries. id like to see Derrick in this game 8-16min.
    id like to see a Shevd Lee back court for defense at some point. tonight would be good night to test that out.
    i dont like ridnour guarding any of their gurard haha serious he is gonna get burned.

vCash
    We win for no real reason.

vCash
    What are your guys opinions on shved's defensive play as of late? I feel he is much improved from the start of the season, no ricky rubio but he just seems to be in the right place a lot of times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bun-b09 View Post
    What are your guys opinions on shved's defensive play as of late? I feel he is much improved from the start of the season, no ricky rubio but he just seems to be in the right place a lot of times
    From what I have seen I haven't either been impressed or disappointed. You can certainly see the potential. He has good instincts. I have a high opinion of Schved and think he can be a Ginobili type player for us for many years once he gets everything figured out and puts some meat on his bones.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast