Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    well im surprised we didnt try to dangle him a bit as trade bait. Im sure someone would have spent a 5th rounder or something for him. Long story in epic, he was just one more waste case we had to unload sooner or later. Underperformed , bad attitude, off field issues.

See ya later Ro - you wont be missed
    he wasn't going to get us a 5th. i doubt he gets claimed no one is going to take on his contract. he'll clear waivers and end up somewhere

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    We will look back on this move and say. RM and DA really ******* this team up when Ro is an all pro with that Pats

Or will we say RM and DA cleaned house and turned us into SB contenders!

Either way a gutsy move!
    Time will tell !!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    I hate to imply this, but I think it's the raider culture that is the problem. How many players have we drafted now that are considered busts? We may have reached a lot on a few picks, but most picks were made within the general area of where they were predicted to go in the draft.

It's a deeper problem guys and it has to do with lack of stability and continuity.
    I agree with you on that. But DA and RM have started to change that players have more power and say over the HC culture Al famously had installed. Seems McClain couldn't buy into that culture change and any other player that has been unexpectedly let go in the past year by this new regime.. this move was to weed out that deeper problems this team has had this past decade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakaholic View Post
    We will look back on this move and say. RM and DA really ******* this team up when Ro is an all pro with that Pats

Or will we say RM and DA cleaned house and turned us into SB contenders!

Either way a gutsy move!
    Time will tell !!
    i will bet every single sperm my body will produce that mcclain will never be an all pro. him and all pro in a sentence excluding the words can't, never, when pigs fly is blasphemy

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    one more down.... keep the chopping block out - i dont know what we are waiting on, clearly more cuts need to be made it would be better sooner than later.

vCash
    Well It will not be for Babin he signed with the Jags. I still agree with the release though it would be nice to maybe use him as traif bait for the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFatCat View Post
    If his "real team" qoute is true than it proves he never truly played for the Raiders and only ever wanted a paycheck, so heres a real Big **** YOU and I hope someone claims you so we don't have to pay you. I can only hope RM starts getting players that value this organization.
    By any chance did you see his reaction when he was selected by the Raiders. I kinda knew right then and there that this man didn't want to be on this team and was just going to bid his time. He will go somewhere else and play well. I can almost gurantee it, because he never wanted to be here. I really hope if he is cut that he gets claimed by the Jets or the Browns. A team that is just so horrible that he is in an abyss that keeps him in a disfunctional hell. The Raiders will get out of this. Burris and Wheeler are great LB's and will get better over time.

I was a big Ro supporter and I have his jersey. But now, I want him off this team!

vCash
    Good deal for DA. Maybe this will send a message to all who think they're the most important part of the team.
    I think there's going to be more coming.....stay tuned!

vCash
    from Corkran

Just recently, McClain supposedly put this on his Facebook page.
    “Officially no longer an Oakland Raider!!”
    Followed by:
    “Well technically I am. But I’m mentally done. Just waiting on my papers”
    And: “I’d like to be anywhere besides here.”
    McClain is earning $970,000 this season in base salary. He is slated to make $4,005,000 in 2013, $4,805,000 in 2014 and $2,665,000 in 2015.

vCash
    The Punk Isn't gone Yet... But I do want him gone for being a Cry Baby.. F#$K the Loser http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...raiders-roster

He is still listed on the Raiders Rooster for 11/28/2012
    http://www.raiders.com/team/roster.html

I am hoping maybe he is still on cause maybe then plan on trading him... If the Raiders get nothing for him its a Total BUST

Love It ... " Well technically I am. But I’m mentally done " .. A Mental ****** ... Roflmao
    Last edited by GangsteRaider; 11-28-2012 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Add On
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    no one is gonna trade for his contract

vCash
    ALAMEDA -- Raiders starting middle linebacker Rolando McClain said Wednesday that he no longer is with the team. The Raiders countered by saying McClain still is on their 53-man roster.

Then again, this might be just a matter of semantics, given the deadline to waive McClain came and went without a move being made.

"Officially no longer an Oakland Raider!!" McClain posted on his Facebook page.

He then added, "Well technically I am. But I'm mentally done. Just waiting on my papers" and "I'd like to be anywhere besides here."

What we know for certain is that McClain did not practice Wednesday because of what coach Dennis Allen called "team-related issues."

When asked if he cared to share more
    details, Allen said: "No more details, no more comments. Just team-related issues."

The Raiders have until 1 p.m. Thursday to submit McClain to the waiver wire for the transaction to kick in that day. A team spokesman said he doesn't know whether that's going to take place.

vCash
    He should have went a long time ago.

vCash
    we should package him along with dmac to get a 2nd,3rd or 4th round pick.

vCash
    Reading between the lines... he quit on the team.

You get paid an unbelievable amount of money to play football, and you quit on the team?

Good riddance. He'll be back in 'Bama, shooting up more of his friends before too long.

Damned shame. I really thought McClain was going to be a good player - I readily admit, I was wrong.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast